Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much expansion when clamping

Hi Guys,

Have recently started clamping but am finding that I am not getting a great deal of expansion.

My normal erection girth is 5.25 inches but when clamped it goes up to just under 5.50 inches which does not appear to be much when compared to others on the forum who have seen expansion of > 0.5 inches but feel that my penis could not get any harder or bigger (EQ 11!).

I just wondered if this was a reasonable amount of expansion and whether greater expansion will come with time?

I am currently using a shoelace to tie off but have just ordered a medium sized cable clamp.

Kind regards,

Richard Johnson.

That is absolutely reasonable, and it will grow with time. Give time, TIME!! Be careful with that
    cable clamp, btw. Always err on the side of safety!!

P.S. Quarter inch increments is awesome!!

Comment

Yes that sounds about normal I'm the same girth, I use a cable clamp for 5 - 10 minutes. I think you will get a much better squeeze. Just make sure you use some kind of padding... I just roll up a piece of tissue paper, wrap it around the base and put the clamp on, easy. Just turn up the notches carefully. Some days are thicker than others for some reason... But my goal is to get to 6 natural erection ))

Comment

Just had my first workout with cable clamp. Amazing. Way more intense than using a shoelace without the uncomfortable friction/soreness. Would recommend it to anyone.

My goal is for just 5.5 inches girth natural errection. Given that my clamped expansion is this, on average, how long will it take for this to "set"?

I find that some days are thicker than others as well. I think I read somewhere that this may be a function of hydration.

I also think clamping can help marginally with length too. When clamping right at the base there is a definite stretch exerted against the fat pad and the clamp it self which helps to pull right at the base. What do you guys think?

Comment

Yeah, .25" is pretty decent expansion while clamping.
          Also a tip for comfort. Use some sand paper to round the inside edges of the cable clamp. I did and it improves comfort greatly

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...g-comfort.html
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
          X