Slinky 101 - Attention PEgym editors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slinky 101 - Attention PEgym editors!

Hey guys. I’ve been utilizing the slinky exercise for girth for a very short time now and have already seen amazing, though probably temporary results which given time should cement to some huge gains I hope. I noticed this exercise isn’t even described here on PEgym. It’s just two photos and maybe a video (can’t remember if there’s a video).

To any editor who reads this, I would like to get this posted to the page dedicated to the slinky exercise if possible. Thanks.

Warning: This is an advanced exercise which puts tremendous pressure on the penis and should not be attempted by newbies. Proceed at your own risk.

This guide is written in two parts. The first part lists what I believe to be some helpful prerequisites to performing this exercise, and the second part describes how to do it.

Part 1: I had tried this exercise in the past but had been unsuccessful for two main reasons.

Reason 1: Finger/hand strength. Practicing this exercise will wear out your hands and fingers VERY quickly if you have not taken time to build up strength in your hands through jelqing, ulis, or some other exercise which develops hand strength. When I would try this exercise in the past, my hands would wear out very quickly and I would often give up. Not anymore! I have been doing intense jelqs and ulis for several months now. Build up strength and endurance first.

Reason 2: In a word, length. This exercise should not be done by the inexperienced, and a fair amount of length is necessary to pull it off comfortably. I would say 6.5+. Is it impossible with shorter length? I cannot speak to that since I didn’t start this exercise until around 6.5 inches. I just remember that without more length to work with, this exercise wasn’t so easy for me before as it is now.

Those are what I believe to be some very helpful, although maybe not completely necessary prerequisites to successfully pull off the slinky.

Part 2: Right. How to do it.

Step 1: Attain a partial erection. Not so hard that your penis will not bend, but not so soft that the bend doesn’t put tension on the shaft.

Step2: If you have the right erection level, you should be able to make an okay grip around the base such that the shaft gives in a little from the pressure. It should be an underhand grip (palm facing the ceiling).

Step 3: Now, take the other hand and grab the tip. For a bend that travels across the top of the shaft, pull outward and down. Now, keeping the bend in the shaft, bring the hand gripping the tip closer to the hand grasping the base. The bend should travel from the base of the shaft all the way to the tip.

Step 4: Modify this technique switching hands as needed to make the bend go across the bottom, left, and right of the shaft. This will thoroughly work your penis in both the vertical and horizontal directions.

I do this exercise three times a day doing ten bends each on the top, bottom, left, and right. It takes anywhere from ten to fifteen minutes. Combined, that’s 112 waves along the shaft a day. My shaft is looking huge lately!

Things may not be described as clearly as I may think, so let me know if I can clarify anything.

When you bring the hand from the tip to the base is it like a reverse jelq? And when you "jelq" back you keep the shaft bent?

I'll try it out in the coming days
    My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
      When you bring the hand from the tip to the base is it like a reverse jelq? And when you "jelq" back you keep the shaft bent?I'll try it out in the coming days
      No, there is no jelqing involved. The bend I speak of is supposed to create tension which forces the entirety of your penis as it travels up the shaft to expand horizontally or vertically depending on what way you are doing it. It's like the waves traveling up and down a slinky.

Comment

Ok, this part is getting me though:

Step 3: Now, take the other hand and grab the tip. For a bend that travels across the top of the shaft, pull outward and down. Now, keeping the bend in the shaft, bring the hand gripping the tip closer to the hand grasping the base. The bend should travel from the base of the shaft all the way to the tip.
        Anyway, it will probably be clearer when I actually do it

EDIT: Ahh I get it, just looked at the photos https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/slinky-bend
        Padawan787
        Moderator Reserve
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Padawan787; 08-02-2012, 09:29 PM.
        My progress log

Comment

lol, yeah. The photos help a little bit. The exercise just lacks any description whatsoever and I wanted to help change that. I'm not sure how else to describe it.

Comment

I wouldn't have worked it out from the photos alone, your description was also necessary

I'm not an editor, so unfortunately I can't post it up!
            My progress log

Comment

Well, even if this never gets put on the page, maybe this thread could serve as a helpful reference.

To anyone else who reads this thread, suggestions on edits for the original post to make it more clear are appreciated!

Comment

I'll forward your request to our Editor in Chief--he can arrange to have it posted
                in the correct forum.

Comment

The "slinky bend" is posted in the exercise section.

Comment

Slinky Bend - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Its only pics though... the links arent working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
                      Slinky Bend - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Its only pics though... the links arent working for me.
                      The reason why he wrote this is because there is no description
                      My progress log

Comment

I tried them out, I like them and might put them into my routine full time

I'm not a fan of fully erect exercises so these are great!

How long do you hold the bend for? I'm currently doing 20-30 seconds
                        My progress log

Comment

Working...
                        X