IS my tunica now my limiting factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS my tunica now my limiting factor?

Ok so when I get a hard on it feels as if my unit could explode it feels as if there is so much pressure. Would flaccid bends be best and length exercises? Any advice greatly appreciated.

Anybody?

Comment

Patience sir. These forums aren't exactly "hoppin'."

What exactly are you aiming for, girth or length? As I understand it, when you have rock hard erections, it means your tunica should be worked on to allow more expansion to take place. People say tunica tugs work for that, although I haven't tried them extensively myself

Comment

I'm trying for girth primarily. I was at 5" 6 weeks ago I've hit 5.25 about two weeks ago no I'm about 5.3/16. And am aiming for between 5.5-5.75.

Length wise I'm at bpel 7.75. I'm hoping for 8 but I'm shooting for 8.25. Started at 7.25.

I've been doing both stretches and girth work. But the past couple weeks just girth.

It was kinda weird I got all my girth in like 1 week. Had great hang then freaked myself out during some girth work. But I still have all or most of ky gains.

I was thinking about jp90 stretches some side to side, up and down. Flaccid bends, bundled stretches and tunica tugs.
        From what I got out of tgc my limiting factor seems like my tunica given the pressure I feel.

Comment

Another thing you could try instead of tunica tugs is the slinky. I've been doing it for about a week now and it that small space of time, the transformation has been nothing short of astonishing. I wrote a tutorial on it the main enlargement forum titled "slinky 101 - Attention PEgym editors." You should be extremely conditioned though first. I think it may cause more strain on the penis than clamping. That's just a guess though since I've never clamped before.

Comment

Try the slinky. Very intense exercise though so be sure you're conditioned for it. I wrote a tutorial about it in the main enlargement forum titled Slinky 101 - attention PEgym editors. I've been doing it for about a week and the transformation in such a short time has been astonishing!

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
              Try the slinky. Very intense exercise though so be sure you're conditioned for it. I wrote a tutorial about it in the main enlargement forum titled Slinky 101 - attention PEgym editors. I've been doing it for about a week and the transformation in such a short time has been astonishing!
              I must be doing it wrong then because I tried it today for the first time and didn't find it very intense at all.

Comment

A year ago I believe I was more conditioned for length and this year girth if that makes sense. This time around I have been doing a less is more approach and a couple weeks ago I saw huge gains in girth and flacccid hang and girth then while I was jelqing alternating with my left I felt a squish feeling with my middle finger and it freaked me out next day all flaccid gains gone and about a 1/16 to an 1/8 erect girth gone. Today I felt that same thing while jelqing I didn't get freaked out this time I thought it was more technique than anything hope its nothing big.

Once I saw big gains short time instead of continuing less is more I was doing routine everyday. Which I now regret. But the flaccid gains come back once or twice every couple days but before it was everyday all day long. I could look at it or give a light teasing pinch and basically have a hard on on demand.

Comment

I tried looking up the slinky but saw nothing but a cut guy bend an erect penis which may or may not be his own.
                  How does one perform the slinky?

Comment

Sadsak Slinky Video - Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Comment

Working...
                    X