is jelqing every other day bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is jelqing every other day bad?

I work 6 to 7 days a week and have a girlfriend. It is really hard to jelq almost everyday with this type if schedule. for the first month or so i was doing it 5 days a week but now this week i have been doing it every other day kind of routine. is that bad? im doing my best to try and do it everyday but things get in the way. will i still get gains? Im sure i can still do 5 days a week just not all the time... Any suggestions????

That is absolutely fine, don't worry, 5 days a week is plenty and rest days are important!
    My progress log

Comment

Most people do 5 on 2 off, or 2 on 1 off, or even 1:1. See what works best for you and try and at least get 3-4 days of PE in a week and you should be fine.

Comment

Jelqing one day on, one day off is better than not jelqing at all. When I change my routine sometimes I'll do 1 on 1 off or 5 on 2 off and they both work okay for me.

Comment

ok thanks guys! im trying to be consitant as possible with it. I was doing 5 days on and 2 off for over a month just now its getting a lil hard. But i know Ican do 3 or 4 days a week. Once again thanks for the input!

Comment

Working...
          X