No announcement yet.

edging with an electronic masturbator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edging with an electronic masturbator?

Hey guys,
    I want to start edging and stuff, but I have injured shoulders (from bodybuilidng) and do not want to attempt to put my shoulders (both of them are injured, not severely but enough to affect my daily activities) through a 20,30,40 minute session of stress, so I was wandering if I could get one of those electronic masturbators you just put on and it does its thing, and when I am about to jizz, I just turn it off and do the kegels and stuff. Think this is a good idea? It is either this or i am not even going to try edging. Thanks

mechanical is almost always better and more reliable them electronic, also electronic tend to run A LOT more. i would suggest find a maunal STU and do what you can with that. trust me when i say it's much better then trying to edge with masterbation, and less stress on your arms.
    7.17.2012 (start)
    BPEL:5 3/4
    EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
    BPEL:6 1/2
    EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

Depends from device to device I suppose. The most important thing to consider is your control. With your hand, you can become the director of your own sensation. With a device, that might become problematic.
      "Heroes get remembered. Legends never die."
      Starting BPEL: 7.2" MSEG: 4.75" (Infrequent since 7/2011)
      Current BPEL: just over 8" MSEG: 5.125" (9/2012)

Comment

Working...
      X