Thread: Ligaments of the penis
- 08-04-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Sorry if I may be posting in the wrong place, but I'm not sure that the point or question has ever been raised before. It may also help with adding length depending on the person...
Okay, so I was quite simply just wondering if there was any basic exercises to ensure that all the ligaments in the penis line up correctly or how they should? I was reading elsewhere and found out that sometimes they aren't exactly how they should be. So it just got me thinking about if there is any correctional exercises for the problems mentioned.
Thanks very much for your time and input,
- 08-04-2012 #2
I see no reason you couldn't target specific parts of your penis. In a matter of fact i'm sure you can. Most likely to do this effectively you'll need some PE time under your belt to better be able to mold exercises to your specific needs.
Why not look into the JP90? https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html Focus on learning the stretching, once learned you can properly tailor them to your needs.I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it!
http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.
- By fatalbazuka in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2011, 09:44 AM
- By moonshine in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-23-2011, 02:59 PM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2009, 11:25 AM
- By jollyking in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:04 PM
- By hanging4big in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2006, 12:01 PM