Unorthodox Approach to PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unorthodox Approach to PE?

Does anyone here believe in jelqing at a very high EQ or anything of the sort? My take on things is that you can be more intense in your exercises as long as you take ample time to get back to 100%.

That being said I gained an inch in length and 1/4 of an inch in girth in two months-ish. I say this because I jelqed at a very high EQ and did it somewhat inconsistently, but I knew when to stop, when to repeat a routine, or when to increase my jelqing time by a minute.

I don't think it was due to EQ gains because I always measure when I have an EQ of 10.

You can think your 100% rock hard but really your not pushing 100% though.

Without a doubt almost all early gains are due to improved EQ.
    I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

There doesn't seem to be a physical difference in hardness, but how can you really be sure?

Comment

Well for one thing it is just about impossible to gain 1 inch in two months, unless your Eq is better. I had the same gains as you and I just cant help but think if one could gain an inch of real extra dick in two months then it would be easy to gain at least a half inch every two months after. Instead your EQ goes up. EQ isnt always simply a harder dick, it can be one that is hard and also has better flow through the vessels due to removing plaques and other buid up. Basically you can have an EQ of 8 and still have a super hard boner going and then improve to a 10 and see the results of better EQ on a tape but not feel that much harder.
        Last edited by BigO; 08-05-2012, 10:35 PM.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yes I thought I had an EQ of 10, but then on the weekend I had a boner so hard I could barely bend the slight curve down for measuring.

Comment

Could you give us an example of your routine? Curious to see how it was implemented. Thanks

Comment

Hell I once tried jelqing while clamping for a few days... seemed it just aggravated the veins under the skin rather than providing much of any additional pressure to the internal chambers... I believe erect bends to be more beneficial for increasing internal pressures beyond the normal max ...............however, to each his own..
              SilurianSoldier
              Last edited by SilurianSoldier; 08-05-2012, 11:40 PM.
              Lurked since 2010
              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
              current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
              Done with hanging...

Comment

Originally posted by Novajelqer View Post
                Could you give us an example of your routine? Curious to see how it was implemented. Thanks
                Started out with 5 minutes stretching and 10 minutes of jelqing at a high erection level I did two workouts for 10 and two for 11 minutes of jelqing. After that, every workout I upped the jelqing a minute. Once I hit 15 minutes of jelqing, I was also doing 7.5 minutes of stretching. Once I hit 20 minutes of jelqing, I was doing 10 minutes of stretching. I worked all the way up to 24 minutes of jelqing and 10 minutes of stretching, so two days later I grabbed a ruler and saw some unique changes.

I really think I could've gained more, but I was doing this twice a week sometimes, once a week other times, and rarely three times a week. I also got hit with a bit of impotency in the beginning, but on the two occasions it struck, I simply waited a couple/a few days and it was fine.

I'm not telling anyone that they have to do x or y, but I just wanted to share my findings with the gym.

Comment

That's super interesting I'll have to try after jp90 program I'm on, since I'm still a newbe to all of this
                  restarting stats.

11/13/13
                  BPEL 4 6/8
                  EG 4 2/8
                  NEG 3 2/8
                  NEL 3 1/8

12/16/13
                  BPEL 4 7/8
                  EG 4 2/8
                  NEG 3 5/8
                  nel 3 6/8

4/10/2018
                  BPEL 5,0
                  EG 4 2/8
                  NEG 3 5/8
                  NEL 3 1/8

Comment

It might just have been due to conditioning the tissue, but I'm pretty convinced that it's a lot like working out in that the body is introduced to new types of stress. So in the beginning, gains come easier, but you need to keep adding to the load or you won't get stronger. Just know what works for you and your member, because that's what makes the gains come.

Comment

Working...
                    X