Problems getting effective stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems getting effective stretches

Hello, I am new to PE and I have been doing exercises for about 3 weeks only. My routine consists of 5 min of warm-up, 10 min jelq and 10 min stretch. My problem is that I feel almost no strain in my penis while pulling it. I don't know if it may be because of my 6 inch girth which makes the ratio Strain/surface lower, or I am doing something wrong, which is possible. I was expecting to see maybe a couple more millimeters when measuring after 3 weeks, but I was unable to see any difference at all. Any help from more experienced people would be very appreciated. Thank you.
    BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
    EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.

increase the applied pressure
    04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
    06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
    Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
    Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

Just keep doing what you're doing for now and in a couple of months when your cock is more conditioned up the tension.

Comment

From your OP it seems that you stretch after you jelq. I would suggest stretching after your warm-up and before you jelq. As a beginner your should try to stretch with a 0% erect, flaccid penis. Also, technique is very important with stretches just as anything else in PE. First and foremost is to make sure you don't injure yourself. You also don't want to create any more excess skin than what you will need to accommodate future penile growth.

I warm-up with a washcloth soaked in hot water for 10 minutes. I re-wet the washcloth every 1 and 15 or 1 minute and 30 seconds. Next, I perform my stretches. I myself am 6.5 x 6. I understand your concern about girth and stretches. That is my I find it important to stretch before I jelq. In order to reduce the creation of excess skin I take one hand and lightly grab my glans and lift and point my penis toward the ceiling. I take the other hand and apply a firm, over-hand grip approximately .5 inches down from my glans and then release the hand holding my glans. I then perform the stretch. I have found I have the best stretching results when I continue to stretch in a direction till I feel a slight tug. I then hold the stretch for approx. 3 seconds and then I ease up on the pull for a second and then put full tension back until I feel the tug and then hold for 3 seconds and repeat. I do this is all 8 directions (10 holds x 3 seconds per hold). I do helicopter shakes in between as per JP90's instructions. After this routine I can feel my ligs are loose and I gain almost an inch in temporary flaccid length.

I then warm-up again for another 5 minutes before I jelq. The reason I do this is because I notice that my glans cools down a little bit during the stretching routine and I want my entire penis to be as warm and loose as possible before I attempt jelqing. After jelqing, I warm-up(or I guess warm-down since it's the end of my routine) for another 10 minutes. I do so many warm-up/downs because I want to put as much stress on my penis as possible while being safe. Making sure my penis is always warm and loose is the best way for me to avoid injury.

Hope some of this helps.
        Last edited by Subro; 08-08-2012, 04:18 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Very helpful indeed.
          BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
          EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.

Comment

Working...
          X