Masturbation and Sex; Good while PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation and Sex; Good while PE?

I masterbate 2-3 times a day. I started my JP90 routine this morning, and will be buying a Bathmate next wednesday. I have hadan x4labs that I used for 6 monhts, but never gained "ANY" results. I am now taking it more seriously and am going to start the following routine:

JP90 in the mornings mon-fri, bathmate right after JP90, during the day at work I will do kegs, then use my x4labs device for a couple hours at night. I will do this forever long it takes to cement a result of 8 inches long and 7 in girth. Should I masterbate and have sex so much while doing all of this?
    really???
    Last edited by really???; 08-08-2012, 06:01 PM.
    3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5

EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5

As far as I know masturbating that many times will not only cause severe premature ejaculation but also not give you're penis anytime to rest between workouts. find something else to do in your spare time...

Comment

If you're going to get serious about PE, masturbating 2-3 times a day is not a prudent habit; you will wear down your penis and cause more harm than good. Limit yourself to no more than once a day, or only on off days, if you can build up the discipline.

That said, take the sex when you can get it!
      Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
      Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
      Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
      June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
      July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Working...
      X