Advice on Breaking a Bad Streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Breaking a Bad Streak

So, as most of you can see I'm a new member here on PEGym, but I've been PEing for over a year. I really need some solid advice at this point, now more than ever.

I'm 19 years old, started last July, pretty much all my gains came during that first 4-5 months: 7.25 BPEL to 7.8 BPEL, and my girth was much tougher 4.75 MSEG to just over 5. To the outsider, these gains look probably pretty decent, but they were all within those 4 to 5 months, only the first two of which were serious PE. The last seven months had been more or less experimenting, nothing too intense. I was in a foreign country with mounds of stress for a lot of the time, and I didn't gain at all. I've now done a JP90, nothing new though. Not even EQ...that decreased.

I've had a feeling for a while there must be something I should target, or maybe something I'm just flat out missing. I looked into the TGC theory as well. But I've got a shorter flaccid stretch length than BP and my EQ is maybe 6-7 on average since last October or so (at 19?). I used to have a blast with PE, super excited for the future with it all, but I just don't have a plan anymore. I really don't want to quit either, but I could use some advice here. Thanks in advance.

RiseOrDie
    "Heroes get remembered. Legends never die."
    Starting BPEL: 7.2" MSEG: 4.75" (Infrequent since 7/2011)
    Current BPEL: just over 8" MSEG: 5.125" (9/2012)

A list of possibilities:

A stretch
    Internal stretch
    Flaccid bends
    Bundled stretches
    Tunica tugs
    Squeezes
    Erect bends
    Clamping
    Pumping
    Extending
    Hanging
    Edging
    Ballooning
    MMO

It kind of sounds like you need to enjoy PE again though. So take some pressure off and just spend some quality time with your willy doing a nice routine. Choose a couple of new exercises and techniques to keep it interesting. Maybe include full body exercise into your plan. Just some ideas.

Comment

Stress and anxiety will kill any progress in penis enlargement. You need to relax and as XitemeM says, choose a couple
      of exercises, stick with them, and enjoy the ride.

The basic jelq and kegel worked GREAT when it came to improving my EQ--this within a month's time. I gained a half inch
      during the first couple of weeks, and this kept me motivated for the next three months--when I REALLY started to gain.

But I loved what I was doing, and I didn't really focus on a specific goal. The gains just came after a while to my surprise.

Comment

Working...
      X