How do you experience length gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you experience length gains?

What do you feel? Is it just there all of a sudden at the end of (let's say) 90 days? I have trouble gaining length, I'd love to know how it feels gaining length. I'm thinking about hanging.

I measure once a week sometimes more, it varies due to EQ but I only record the number when I am at a 10. How do I feel? I feel awesome because I look at my penis, and i can literally see 1/4-1/2 of shaft that wasn't their before. I've never hung before, I just stretch, jelq, edge, and kegal like it's nobodies business. Oh yeah...you probably already know this but if you don't keep your kegals up to date, you will not be able to get enough blood into the penis when it gets larger.
    2/2/2018
    BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
    NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
    MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
      I measure once a week sometimes more, it varies due to EQ but I only record the number when I am at a 10. How do I feel? I feel awesome because I look at my penis, and i can literally see 1/4-1/2 of shaft that wasn't their before. I've never hung before, I just stretch, jelq, edge, and kegal like it's nobodies business. Oh yeah...you probably already know this but if you don't keep your kegals up to date, you will not be able to get enough blood into the penis when it gets larger.
      I knew kegels were for good EQ but that they were THAT important (for gaining length), no, I didn't know Could you give me a good starters routine perhaps? Nonetheless, thanks for the advice!

Comment

Blood will continue to flow as more room comes. Kegels are not a mandatory thing as your penis gets bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
          Blood will continue to flow as more room comes. Kegels are not a mandatory thing as your penis gets bigger.
          For example I masturbated a couple of hours ago. A masturbation after 3 workouts. Now I feel a little tingling sensation in my glans. Is this normal? It doesn't hurt, it just tickles a bit

Comment

After 6 months it feels heavy and plump, it looks really good just flaccid now, (longer I mean) and when hard she uses both full hands and thats with about 0.5 inches extra. It doesnt look like much on a ruler (0.5") but it really does make a difference in appearance I think.
            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
            03/04/13
            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
              This is all speculation so take it with a grain of salt.

The whole point of kegals, especially while erect, is to force a "more than usual" amount of blood into the penis. You're right, maybe not mandatory...but certainly can't hurt your gains....

When I kegal I notice the glans plump up a lot, I try to hold this kegal as long as I can to keep the head inflated. My theory is that your basically putting more than usual amount of blood into the penis, and if you do this enough it should expand at a faster rate than if you were to just stretch/jelq.
              2/2/2018
              BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
              NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
              MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
                After 6 months it feels heavy and plump, it looks really good just flaccid now, (longer I mean) and when hard she uses both full hands and thats with about 0.5 inches extra. It doesnt look like much on a ruler (0.5") but it really does make a difference in appearance I think.
                I would be more than happy with a 0.5' length gain

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                  This is all speculation so take it with a grain of salt.

The whole point of kegals, especially while erect, is to force a "more than usual" amount of blood into the penis. You're right, maybe not mandatory...but certainly can't hurt your gains....

When I kegal I notice the glans plump up a lot, I try to hold this kegal as long as I can to keep the head inflated. My theory is that your basically putting more than usual amount of blood into the penis, and if you do this enough it should expand at a faster rate than if you were to just stretch/jelq.
                  Makes sense so, how did you start your kegel routine?

Comment

When I saw length gains it was a fast initial gain due to better EQ, and then after some near imperceptible gains over a few weeks. You don't really notice much difference unless you are measuring it.

Comment

Originally posted by JizzInMyPants View Post
                      When I saw length gains it was a fast initial gain due to better EQ, and then after some near imperceptible gains over a few weeks. You don't really notice much difference unless you are measuring it.
                      So, you're still gaining but you don't notice it at all?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                        So, you're still gaining but you don't notice it at all?
                        In my case, not really (bear in mind I didn't gain any girth when I last did PE). You get used to the gains quickly. After a few weeks/months of length gains, you will occasionally glance at it with fresh eyes, for example in the morning when you have wood, and think "woo, this actually looks a bit bigger!". But if you are looking at your dick on a daily basis, with all the ups and downs of erection quality at play, and not constantly comparing to an old photo or something, it's impossible to see an immediate difference. Stuff like a good flaccid hang one day and increased vascularity can also make your dick suddenly *appear* bigger one day.

Most people seem to gain 0.25-0.5 inches on JP90's routine, which at most works out at a difference of 0.01 mm per day. I would like whoever's eyes who can see this change in plain sight! PE is a very slow process and imo often it's a game of chasing the ruler measurements, rather than an on/off switch which suddenly makes you think one day "wow, I have a massive dick now, time to go out and get laid!".
                        JizzInMyPants
                        Last edited by JizzInMyPants; 08-09-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X