Damn Good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Good!

So I know that this may be the wrong place to post this in but I felt that it wouldnt get noticed in the other sections.
    Anyway I use this shampoo as lube. I know that your not supposed to use it because it burns the hell out of your piss hole but I just kind of said yolo and used it. Ahhh YOLO. Such a great thing haha
    At first I was scared and I really didn't want to do it but I sucked it up. I jelqed with some force and I literally GLIDED across my shaft. It felt indescribable. No pain or anything. Just good vibes and good blood circulation.
    The stuff is Nivea For Men. It's a body wash, shampoo, and shave gel all in one. For some reason it has the slippery solution in it and it feels just like lube. I 100% encourage you to try it.
    Oh I almost forgot to add that it last for a long time and your dick smells like cologne afterwards.
    My log of greatness
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

YOLO Whatever floats your boat

Comment

Yeah it's like that because of the shave gel inside of it, which is basically a lube. Just don't try it with ordinary shampoo
      Start
      6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
      4.8" MEG

07/2017
      8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
      5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
      7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
      5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
      4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Yolo?

Comment

You Only Live Once.

Comment

i started to use shaving gel. feels really good too
            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
            03/04/13
            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Inner city speak I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                Inner city speak I guess.
                Now it's mainly used by prepubescent girls/boys. Please, let's agree to not use that word on this forum. Agreed? Fantastic!
                2/2/2018
                BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

I think in the longer run it could be bad. It's made to get rid of dirt and stuff .. But like Davies said: whatever floats your boat

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
                    You Only Live Once.
                    Buddhists disagree with you.
                    Nivea also makes a very nice massage oil/lube which should be great for jelqing.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Working...
                    X