Tell me how you got length, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me how you got length, please

Hi, I would really appreciate if you told me how you got length, and what routine you think worked best for you. I don't want to hang or pump, I am asking about manual exercises. I am having trouble gaining length as I haven't gained any in a month :S
    Thanks!
    BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
    EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.

A month of PE is hardly any time. You're not even properly conditioned yet, so why not start there, finish a beginner conditioning routine, and see where you are in 3 months?

Comment

ok, I'll do that, but I have read some people saying that they have gained a bit in the first month, which would be very encouraging to keep on doing PE. I was expecting to get something (but little).
      BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
      EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.

Comment

Trust me if you give it effort anyone will gain, see it like this, right now you are at a certain size, so you have nothing to lose and there is no other way to become bigger, without screwing your dick, up than doing PE.
        So be happy you found the solution and now give it everything you have, all information is on this forum and many people can help. Once starting to PE you will see your dick becoming healthier, harder, bigger. And yes expect it to take at least 2 years to get something you hoped for. But after that you will have 40 years of better selfesteem and better sex. Personally I recommend hanging and clamping. Using equipment feels for me that I speed things up, because the workout is more intense. You already have a very nice thickness, I would focus on length, either doing manual excercises (stretching) or start hanging, check out bibhanger. Don't forget to do this 3 month warmup

Comment

You will get harder and veinier in one month, some have gains right away, but you probably wont see anything substantial lenght growth in a few months.
          After 3 months I got 0.4 inches but most of it is increased erection quality I think. Now after 6 months it really has gotten meatier and it's 0.5 inch longer
          (doing JP90)
          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
          03/04/13
          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by sephurix View Post
            ok, I'll do that, but I have read some people saying that they have gained a bit in the first month, which would be very encouraging to keep on doing PE. I was expecting to get something (but little).
            Those who gain in the first month or so, like myself, are usually gaining size due to an increase in erection quality. Where we were only getting 8/10 erections, we're now getting 10/10.

Comment

I gained just over half an inch of length in 4 months by doing the JP90 routine and nearing the end of it did a bit less time on jelqs and a bit more time on stretches, then my fourth month was about 70% basic stretches with A and V stretches, 30% slow low E% jelqs. The set routines for conditioning do help get the most out of newbie gains, I'd just follow them and not worry about what to do until you have a few more months under your belt.
              I'm back!

Comment

You have the wrong impression because the increase is mainly better blood flow into the penis (better EQ) which is consider a newbie gain. Actual cellular gain takes time for the body and the command from the brain.
                Again, as was stated, finish the beginner routine and in time it will come. The body needs time to adapt to change and change comes by force in a matter of speaking. PE is forcing the penis to change form via blood pressure into the shaft (corpus region) for girth and stretching of the shaft for length. But if not introduced lightly, injuries do and will occur (henceforth conditioning). Be safe and for the love of God be wise with PE.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Don't be in a hurry. success takes time and dedication.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                  Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Hanging.

Comment

Slow and steady. It will come with consistency and time.
                      the joy is in the journey

Comment

Hi, I would really appreciate if you told me how you got length, and what routine you think worked best for you. I don't want to hang or pump, I am asking about manual exercises. I am having trouble gaining length as I haven't gained any in a month :S
                        Thanks!
                        It took me a couple months to see any significant gains, please don't hang up your PE boots just because you haven't gained in a month lol, that's hardly any time at all. Do the JP90, measure once at the beginning and once at the end. People who obsess about gains and measure after each session are usually the ones who quit PE, you don't want to be that guy do you? Have fun with PE, only good things can come from it. Everyone gains at their own pace so don't concern yourself with the stories of those people who gained early on, use them as motivation and think about how sweet it'll be when you are able to say the same thing as them, because trust me it will happen eventually, just relax
                        The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill Drill View Post
                          It took me a couple months to see any significant gains, please don't hang up your PE boots just because you haven't gained in a month lol, that's hardly any time at all. Do the JP90, measure once at the beginning and once at the end. People who obsess about gains and measure after each session are usually the ones who quit PE, you don't want to be that guy do you? Have fun with PE, only good things can come from it. Everyone gains at their own pace so don't concern yourself with the stories of those people who gained early on, use them as motivation and think about how sweet it'll be when you are able to say the same thing as them, because trust me it will happen eventually, just relax
                          +1

Pe is something for life!

Comment

A post of mine from a similar thread:

"Commit for a set amount of time, have hope, and re-evaluate after set time."
                            Starting: 1/14/12
                            BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                            BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                            BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Working...
                            X