Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

www.pegym.com is free therapy.thank you everybody who having the courage when i didnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.pegym.com is free therapy.thank you everybody who having the courage when i didnt

I dont know who is reading this...or if this is against regulations..but i just want to give a shout out to everybody on this site that had/has and will have the courage to post their story. their pictures. their oals. their fuck ups. their success. and whatever else they feel to make public. since i started middle school (6th grade bcuz i remember thats when i first found out my dick had meaning) i never felt right. i heard in a book in 3rd grade that santa clause and the easter bunny didnt exist..that book also said that woman want a penis bigger than 7 inches..from that day forward i had been depressed and less of a man......my family (with out knowing why i felt so sad) said to talk to somebody..get help..."your so sad" "your always alone" " you need to stop drinkin whiskey alone. if ur gonna drink, dont do it alone". i just want to say, im 24 now (turning 25 next month) and i feel better than ever. i see mens stories on here, and see results and their life, and emotions, and proof, that my life isnt over. the amount of money i could of spent on therapist and counseling, could more than pay for penis devices for EVERYBODY on this site, but i get advice and encouragement for free on this site. I just want to say Thank you, so everybody on this site. everybody thank you for being courageous (even though we dont give names or mainly dont post pictures of ourselves and post them) and not giving up. We have so much more to gain. I cant wait to shear my story with all of you once I accomplish my goal!!! Stay true, and believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5

EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5

Hey really???

I'm glad to hear that you see the value of this site. I too am really thankful to know that I'm not alone on this path.

I'm also glad that you're not in such a rush now and that you're taking your time with jp90, cus the last post I read of yours sounded like you were a little rushed and anxious. how are thing's going with that girl btw?

Comment

Welcome and bro we are here for you in Pe and other aspects of your life. Pe is a journey, just as life is and we have to be positive, set goals and never quit. Glad you found this site and goodluck with your goals.

Comment

may we all reach are goals

Comment

I've also found the amount of information on this site to be almost overwhelming and the people here are simply great. While I've never really obsessed over penis size, I have grown by leaps and bounds in confidence in myself and I've come to appreciate the individual that I am.

Congrats on being receptive enough to be getting where you are now an good luck with your goals!
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Power to you. great thread.

Comment

Nice post brother. I'll always remember Cusp's sarcastic quip that we're all just made up personas behind made up names and avatars. His point obviously was that it's not true, we're all real people here who have invested time and energy in our online selves and our posts. It's amazing how much better life can be when we feel better about our manhood. A lot of chicks don't really get it, and I don't blame them because it is kind of irrational. Sooner we accept that it is actually important to us the sooner we can do something constructive about it. Stretch and jelq your penis until it's attached to a happier dude I also particularly like seeing pictures of progress that has been achieved. There's enough examples around though for people not to feel pressured to do this if they don't want to. After all, we're not just made up people here

Comment

welcome man and glad you have found the support you need here at the GYM.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me that there's more to PE than just yanking my dick hoping it will grow bigger. It really is a significant, emotional process. Not something to be taken lightly. Your post brightened up my night. PEGym makes a believer out of another!
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by really??? View Post
                    i heard in a book in 3rd grade that santa clause and the easter bunny didnt exist..that book also said that woman want a penis bigger than 7 inches
                    That's a fucked up book you read. Who was the author? Satan Good luck man. You have a great attitude.

Comment

Working...
                    X