worried for nothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worried for nothing?

i am at end of week 2 of jelqing routine and have noticed that i am having a hard time becoming erect as easily as i used to,when i wake up normal hard erection,however i am finding it even hard to acheive partial erection for jelqing routine during the day.does starting jelqng de-sensitize penis.is this a temporary condition for beginners or is this a sign to stop all together?also noticed when masturbating ejaculation now happens when only 60% erect am i worried for nothing or should i just give up?any input would be welcome for this beginner,thanks

Have you done kegel work? If not I'd start, should get you up and running. I'd expect not getting to hard during jelqing, its natural for in the beginning to easily become over-aroused when touching yourself, its actually thought of as a beginner problem seeing as you don't want to be too erect during your session. Jelqing does not desensitize the penis, you are just conditioning your mind and body to realize you do not need to be fully errect just because you are touching down there. If you took a while off PE then tried to go back into a routine your body would think hmm, i'm getting touched down there, I should become fully errect.
    The worry lies in ejaculating at 60%. I'm in no way expert in this area so someone else will need to help with this, I'll just ask, do you do a big kegel coming up to ejaculation? Many do and then rush like theres no tomorrow, which all is actually just decreasing blood able to enter the penis.
    I'm back!

Comment

have not done kegels will try,thanks

Comment

I think you just need to get your dick used to being semi for exercise, not for fun. It's a psychological readjustment.

Keep in mind too, that edging with kegels is a must for many PEers. I read an article by Big Al one time about how extensive PE exercising is nothing without edging. In addition to assist growth, edging serves to work your penis to be used to needing more blood to maintain erections with a larger unit.

Imagine a cup of water as you with an erection. Cup is your dick, water is the blood needed to fill that. Obviously with a bigger cup, you'll need more water for a full glass. Edging helped me tremendously when I started out on my JP90 routine last year, both with gains and EQ
        "Heroes get remembered. Legends never die."
        Starting BPEL: 7.2" MSEG: 4.75" (Infrequent since 7/2011)
        Current BPEL: just over 8" MSEG: 5.125" (9/2012)

Comment

Working...
        X