Thread: v jelq ???
- 08-11-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- 08-11-2012 #2
I'm not sure it's even possible. I always had to have a tleast a 70% erection to perform them.Starting: 1/14/12
BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)
BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG
BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+
- 08-12-2012 #3
Although I thought they should be done at a high erection level, here is JonPop's response to a question on v-Jelqs erection level.
- 08-13-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
I always have a hard time keeping a low erection level with v jelqs. Even if I start at 30% I quickly end up at 80-90%. With that level of hardness, I am moving little or no blood.
- 08-13-2012 #5
Yea man, I had a problem with this when I started about a year ago. You'll be fine in about like a month. The important thing is to just keep doing the jelqs if you want to do that exercise, and when you get too hard pause. Take a breather and get back into it when you get your dick back to 50/60 pro. Even if you're not new to PE, the VJelq tends to be a bit more stimulating because of the upward motion."Heroes get remembered. Legends never die."
Starting BPEL: 7.2" MSEG: 4.75" (Infrequent since 7/2011)
Current BPEL: just over 8" MSEG: 5.125" (9/2012)
- 08-13-2012 #6
- By Gator in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 79Last Post: 10-17-2016, 12:24 PM
- By sledgehammer in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2011, 05:35 AM
- By phillweds in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2011, 10:27 AM
- By 7incher5 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2010, 07:54 AM
- By bacca197 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2008, 05:31 PM