No announcement yet.

I dont believe that this could work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont believe that this could work...

The Theory of PE is pretty nice to believe. but only for guys that really want some penis length. now im just curious as to why this site has advertisements... for penis stuff. if it were anything else i wouldnt be bringing this up but because of this... it all just seems like it leads to that. everyone talks about using pumps and stuff... I DONT WANT THAT SHIT I CAME HERE TO MANUALLY MAKE IT BIGGER... NOT PUMPING IT BIGGER. go make a site for pumping. so im just curious. is this a hoax or something? i know everyone will tell me no it aint... but then tell me why you advertise penis pumps and stuff...?

Because penis pumps work? Why does a gym have machines to workout if free weights can do the job too? It's personal preference.
    Some people don't want to just use their hands for PE. I do manual PE and I also extend.
    If you want to manually make it bigger then get to work, no ones stopping you.

Comment

Ive read to many skeptical things about this including many other people that just completely destroy their penis just from doing jelqs.. cuz they do it wrong? and believe.. i manually do it. but still havent answered my question whats with ads brah. to make money for the site?

Comment

Not sure what a brah is, but yes the general idea of ads are for paying for a site.
        Masturbation and sex can destroy your penis also if you do it wrong. No ones here to sell you anything, there's certain dangers to anything you do if done incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by newnimproved View Post
          now im just curious as to why this site has advertisements...
          Websites need to make money somehow...since this is a free forum they have to advertise a little so that they can pay for the domain name. What else do you expect them to advertise on a forum about increasing penis health.

I believe it is actually advised to do the JP 90 day routine before trying to pump. Please try to use full sentences next time, nobody is making you buy that "shit", most people just choose to ignore it (like any other advertisement).
          2/2/2018
          BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
          NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
          MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Dont know if you're just some guy trying to sell those pumps by using sites like this.... sorry for not using complete sentence mr english teacher

Comment

Dont know if you're just some guy trying to sell those pumps by using sites like this.... sorry for not using complete sentence mr english teacher
              He's not insulting you, we have rules to follow on this site.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...on-matter.html

And you should look up on sites and ads function, it may help you because you seem confused how the internet works.

Comment

ok

Comment

anyways english teacher'S' trying to sell penis pumps? My god what has this world come to?! (joke)

Comment

I'm not a fan of pumps and will never use one, their not for me or my needs, manual does the job for girth.

Comment

Let me break this down for you.
                      1. Yes, advertisements help pay to maintain the site. Just like commercials keep the channel on the air (it costs money to maintain a station including shows, tv movies) where do you think they get the money from.
                      2. The advertisements are PE related and only tell you that you can buy the product if you so desire.
                      3. Yes, there are dangers to PE if done unwisely and unsafely which is fact in anything you do regardless what it is.
                      4. Yes, PE is a theory because not all will gain at the same rate at all; some not at all which could do with health, genetics, etc...

But all that aside, I think you only created this post to start a fire. Bro, you're not going to get many follower who have dedicated their time taking a chance on PE having gained. No one is here to convince you of anything just what they have encounter with their experience in PE. You either take a leap into it or not.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:
                      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

the only person that can convince you is yourself. if you ask me how?, DO IT YOURSELF. I been doing it myself for 5 month to see if it really works.

Comment

It works. This isnt a conspiracy brah! Stop whining and do it. Pumps and other devices also work hence why I have one to complement my manual routine.

Comment

I have never used any pump, extender, hangers, or any other device, and I've made good gains. I've done all manual and it worked out great for me
                            Start
                            6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                            4.8" MEG

07/2017
                            8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                            5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
                            7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
                            5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                            4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

It is a simple solution really, either it works for you or it does not. The only way you will ever know is if you try. No one here is going to make you do anything you do not want to.

That being said, if you want a good manual only routine JP90 is a great option. Good luck.
                              the joy is in the journey

Comment

Working...
                              X