- 08-15-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Do different strokes target different things? if so, where and how?
Also, what's the difference between the standard OK jelq palm up and the same thing but palm down? palm down is hard for me to do since there's not much length to work with and skin get's caught, but palm up is easy. Am I going to see less results or slower results with palm up?
- 08-15-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Portland, OR
They do actually because your penis is not perfectly round nor is your grip. So to allow more pressure on different angles of the corpus region, you have different hand rotations and penile positions as well. Say you wanted to get more pressure on the bottom side where the urethra resides, you could do a v-jelg with penis more or less point north to reach more of the base on that side. Likewise, if you are trying to get the sides of the corpus cavernosum, you could turn your hand where the pressure it focused there the most.
If the skin is getting caught then apply more lubrication to the hand.Begin 7/25/2011:
NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6
FL 5.25, FG 5.2
NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7
- By pe4life2 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:57 PM
- By farfromaverage in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2011, 11:45 PM
- By drballs in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-23-2009, 07:20 PM
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2009, 05:07 PM
- By daking963 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2007, 08:20 PM