length only help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• length only help

Hi everyone, I joined PE last year,mostly just read and this is my first post.

I am plenty happy with my girth andwould like to gain 1 inch in length. What would be the simplest wayto do this?

I tried many of the stretchingexercises I read in the jp 90 routine. I could never stick with theexercises as my schedule is pretty crazy.
    I am thinking of buying an extender andwearing it 4 – 5 hrs in the evenings at home and i amnot moving around so much. I made a homemade extender and have wornit the last 2 weeks to see how comfortable I am with it. Now I feel Iam ready to buy a better one.

I would greatly appreciate any adviceyou guys have to offer.

Thank you

I always try to do PE at the extreme times, so right before bed and early in the morning, even if it means waking up early. I'll be in the same type of situation soon at college where the privacy will be even more limited, but it's just about fitting it into your schedule and making it work.

How long have you been doing PE so far?
    "Heroes get remembered. Legends never die."
    Starting BPEL: 7.2" MSEG: 4.75" (Infrequent since 7/2011)
    Current BPEL: just over 8" MSEG: 5.125" (9/2012)

Comment

Do you have any pics of the home made extender? (I dont need to see you wearing it!)
      01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
      03/04/13
      BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

I gained .8" with an extender over 5 months, wearing it for 1500 hours. (I literally wore it 10 hours per day 7 days a week for the first 3 months). In my own personal experience and having talked to many others that have extended many hours, you will likely need to wear your extender for about 2000 hours to gain an inch. At 4 hours per day, 5 days a week this means about 2 years.

Hanging is much more aggressive. With a good progressive approach, you should be able to hit your goal in 6-12 months.

Also, this is assuming you have already got some PE under your belt (gains slow down after your initial 3 months or so), so if you are new to PE is not uncommon to see your first inch come much quicker as newbie gains come much quicker.
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I don't understand how you can say you can't stick to a workout because of time and then in the same post, you say you're willing to commit 4-5 hours to extending!?

That's the reason I prefer manual PE over devices. Takes a whole hell of a lot less time. If you can spare 5 hours to extend, you can start with manual PE. Start wit the JP90 routine. It will condition your unit (you really should condition before extending) and it will take less than an hour. That's give you more time for your "crazy schedule".
          Starting stats
          April 3, 2012
          BPEL - 6"
          EG - 6"

Comment

Very good point indeed, ihaveahugedick. Makes me wonder if this is really about desperation for length or really a time issue.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I would say, stick to a beginner Routine^^
              Here's my version
              Warm-up with washcloth/rice sock (15mins)
              SRT-Stretches (20mins)
              [Jelqs (15mins) - they add girth too, but they are still great for a newbie]
              Warm-down (5mins)
              Kegels

I would approach Kegels the same way like in the DLD-Blaster, just a bit modified:
              x50 quick Kegel (1 sec hold)
              x50 quick Reverse Kegel (1sec hold)
              x30-50 Kegel and Reverse Kegel (2sec hold each, you can increase that by +1sec every week or two)
              x1 Kegel (1min hold)
              x1 R.K. (1min hold)

Other than that, here are some advanced length exercises, that you can do after your first 90-100 days:
              DLD-Blaster
              Mandingo Secret Stretch
              Lazy Ass Stretch
              Tunica Tugs (although I am not sure if they are for girth or length now)

In my opinion you'll probbaly get a bit of girth gains no matter what you do, but ofc you can focus on length

Munto
              12/08/2012
              EL: 12.6cm (4.96inch)
              EG: 13.5cm (5.31inch)

07/10/2012
              EL: 12.7-12.8cm (5.0inch)
              EG: 13.0-13.2cm (5.12-5.2inch)

Comment

"How long have you been doing PE so far?"

Mostly just the last few weeks, I havebeen on again/off again for maybe 6 months. I could never stick withit because of my job, kids, gf and 2nd job.
                My second job is me working from homewriting so I can use the extender just fine while I sit at desk. AndI can do this consistently every evening. That’s why I was thinkingthe extender may work better for my schedule.

Comment

"Do you have any pics of the home made extender? (I dont need to see you wearing it!)"

The extender I made is pretty crude andbasic. I used a series of ropes to pull tension on my unit. BasicallyI wrap the head in some soft foam, make a slip knot with a small rope(rope 1) and put it around the head, then a tie a rope around mythigh at top of knee, I take other end of rope 1, loop it throughrope 2 , pull a little tension and tie it off in a hitch knot.
                  It took several tweeks to find a way tomake the head of my dick not hurt, but now I can wear it up to 4 –5 hrs with very little pain and no numbness or discoloration in thehead.
                  Its a crude stretcher, and I have tokeep my tie down leg at a certain position all the time. But thewhole point of the exercise was to see if I could stick with it, Ibelieve I can and I am ready to invest some money in a good extender.

Comment

[QUOTE=IHaveAHugeNick;533740]I don't understand how you can say you can't stick to a workout because of time and then in the same post, you say you're willing to commit 4-5 hours to extending!?

Just so you understand what I amtalking about, this is my schedule:

I wake up get ready for work and am outthe door in about 20 min m – f, I am a full time field sales rep soI have no idea if im going to be working 8 hrs or 14 hrs each day,sales can be very chaotic. If I work 8-10 hrs and go home after work,I have no prob doing exercises. If I work 10-14 hrs I am just totired and give out. I hate to sound lazy but im 39, and dont have theenergy I did 10 yrs back. I also have 2 kids 4 and 5 yr old I pic up1-2 times a week and they stay with me about 4 hrs in the evenings onthose days. I also have a gf that that constantly wanting me to comeover during the week, I stay with her 1 night a week m – f.
                    I do very little exercises on theweekends as they are usually devoted to my kids and GF. Sometimes Ican exercise on sunday evenings but not always.
                    I spend 3 – 5 hrs each eveningwriting, m -f. I do this regardless of work, kids or GF. Sitting infront of my PC for 3 – 5 hrs does not bother me so much when I amexhausted. I can wear the stretcher the whole time I am writing andhave got very used to it.

Hope this helps explain how things workin my world.

Thanks guys for everything, you allhave been very helpful

Comment

Originally posted by thumper88 View Post
                      "Do you have any pics of the home made extender? (I dont need to see you wearing it!)"

The extender I made is pretty crude andbasic. I used a series of ropes to pull tension on my unit. BasicallyI wrap the head in some soft foam, make a slip knot with a small rope(rope 1) and put it around the head, then a tie a rope around mythigh at top of knee, I take other end of rope 1, loop it throughrope 2 , pull a little tension and tie it off in a hitch knot.
                      It took several tweeks to find a way tomake the head of my dick not hurt, but now I can wear it up to 4 –5 hrs with very little pain and no numbness or discoloration in thehead.
                      Its a crude stretcher, and I have tokeep my tie down leg at a certain position all the time. But thewhole point of the exercise was to see if I could stick with it, Ibelieve I can and I am ready to invest some money in a good extender.
                      Thats pretty ingenious actually. Just rope and foam.
                      01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                      03/04/13
                      BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Working...
                      X