Thread: loss of girth?
- 08-17-2012 #11
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Blog Entries
A few days off can't hurt; good call.
You upped your routine from 3 days to 4. Nothing wrong with that, and it could be good if you program the volume accordingly. Are you doing advanced girth work? If so, you used to have an off day in between sessions, and now you don't.I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
Nice Guy blog posts
"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin
- 08-18-2012 #12
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
I felt the need to up the amount of days per week, since i started 4 times per week i have felt a lot more pumped down there, feels good .
The only girth work i do is those 50 slow wet jelqs 4 times per week, i normally do a 10 min warmup & a few helis on my off days to get the blood flowing & aid with recovery. I have a sensetive unit i think, hopefully this is a good thing so i can gain what i can with the little guns & save the big guns for a little extra!
- By blink2000 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:08 PM
- By VikingNorge in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:31 PM
- By RedForever in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2011, 06:48 AM
- By More in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2011, 03:22 PM
- By doctrinated in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:08 PM