loss of girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loss of girth?

Hey everyone! After gaining a bit more length I seem to have lost some girth, I have went from 5.125 eg to 5eg, have I lost it due to gaining length? My routine is a 12 minute warmup, jp90 stretches & helis, 50 slow jelqs(5-8 secs) 15-20 minutes edging, 8 min warm down. My starting stats were 5.9 bpel, 5.125 eg and are now 6.3-6.4 bpel, 5 eg, I must add that my girth stayed the same until my length hit about 6.2, ive never gained any girth.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Will this be a temporary loss? I dont want to have to gain .125 in girth before i make any "real" girth gains. Any input would be great.
    Starting stats 17th dec 2010
    BPEL 6"
    MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
    BPEL 7"
    MEG 5.5"

Temporary eq loss maby? Fatigue?

Comment

Funny because I just measured today and saw the exact same loss. I went from starting at 4.65 to 5.125 and today it dropped down to 5. I am putting my loss on lack of sleep and stress but then again I haven't slept in 2 months and have been stressed for the past 3 months and I only started PE 7 weeks ago... So maybe it is something else.

Comment

How often do u rest ur penis?

Comment

could it be possible you just measured wrong at the start? I did, just a suggestion.
          restarting stats.

11/13/13
          BPEL 4 6/8
          EG 4 2/8
          NEG 3 2/8
          NEL 3 1/8

12/16/13
          BPEL 4 7/8
          EG 4 2/8
          NEG 3 5/8
          nel 3 6/8

4/10/2018
          BPEL 5,0
          EG 4 2/8
          NEG 3 5/8
          NEL 3 1/8

Comment

I've been recording girth and length monthly from the start, and I have two instances of recorded girth loss to the tune of 1/16". It always has returned the next month, and as epicskip said, I suspect minor measurement variances. Girth is easier to mess up than BPEL, since it's tough to get tailor's tape to conform to your penis' circumference perfectly.

It could be EQ, but if your length is up and your hardness is there, then maybe not.
            I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
            Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I find my girth varies quite often actually. Like ThirdArm said, about 1/16" even up to 1/8" has changed for me. I get ruler shy too... so there's that...
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I just had a drop in girth and it kinda made me sad. I measured (or at least I thought I did) 5" and just recently recorded 4.875 to my disappointment. It sounds stupid but I felt better thinking I was five. I feel so thin when I look down now.
                Starting: 1/14/12
                BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

In my opinion loss of girth is a strong sign to take a break. It is possibly a sign of fatigue. The penis can get worn out a bit and loss of girth is most likely loss of EQ. Loss of EQ isnt always an obvious " oh crap, whats wrong". It can be subtle and resting for a few days to a week now is better than severly over doing it.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks everyone for the responses, its goot to know im not the only one. My pe days are mon, tues, thur & fri, when i originally started i did mon, wed & fri but i felt i could handle more.
                    My eq is great & my girth doesnt look any smaller, its just what the tape says & the tape never lies. Maybe it is just a girth variance who knows, I doubt taking time off would help this since my eq is great & I really dont feel fatigued, but none the less, i will take big os advice & have a few days off.
                    BPEL 6"
                    MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
                    BPEL 7"
                    MEG 5.5"

Comment

A few days off can't hurt; good call.

You upped your routine from 3 days to 4. Nothing wrong with that, and it could be good if you program the volume accordingly. Are you doing advanced girth work? If so, you used to have an off day in between sessions, and now you don't.
                      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I felt the need to up the amount of days per week, since i started 4 times per week i have felt a lot more pumped down there, feels good .
                        The only girth work i do is those 50 slow wet jelqs 4 times per week, i normally do a 10 min warmup & a few helis on my off days to get the blood flowing & aid with recovery. I have a sensetive unit i think, hopefully this is a good thing so i can gain what i can with the little guns & save the big guns for a little extra!
                        BPEL 6"
                        MEG 5.125

Goal for 2011
                        BPEL 7"
                        MEG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                        X