Flex my PC muscle or push it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex my PC muscle or push it?

I do kegel excersise and can effectivley hold a flex for about 1 minute or so. When I flex my PC muscle (stop urine) i seem to cum faster. However, if I push my PC muscle (act like im pissing) I seem to stop my cum and can last longer. So whast really going on? Are men just differant in referance to which way to use the pc muscle? thanks
    3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5

EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5

Here's my take on it.

The PC muscle forces excess amounts of blood into your penis when you flex it. This causes excitement and makes you cum quicker. Think about it this way, when you are having sex, if you are really tense and not relaxed you are much more likely to cum faster, why? Not really sure...but same goes with the PC muscle, if you tense it up before you're aroused it will in turn get your aroused quicker.

The reason why a reverse kegal kills the sensation is because you are basically telling your body, hey I want to piss, and because only one chamber can be open at a time (you can't piss and cum at the same time) it tricks your body into not blowing the load. However! If you do this too late and have already reached the PONR you need to kegal as hard as you can until it subsides. In my experience kegaling in sex before you have reached the PONR will simply lead to you cumming/reaching PONR sooner.

Sorry if I went a little off track
    2/2/2018
    BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
    NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
    MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by really??? View Post
      I do kegel excersise and can effectivley hold a flex for about 1 minute or so. When I flex my PC muscle (stop urine) i seem to cum faster. However, if I push my PC muscle (act like im pissing) I seem to stop my cum and can last longer. So whast really going on? Are men just differant in referance to which way to use the pc muscle? thanks
      Different to whom ,women? Actually I don't think we are that different.

Comment

When you contract it (like holding in urine/feces), that is a kegel.
        The opposite when you are forcing out urine/feces which is a reverse kegel.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

so to hold in my cum, i need to "reverse" kegel???
          3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5

EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5

Comment

I am just learning this technique so am not too sure but try both and see what happenes with your body.

I have been kegaling to hold back from coming, I learned how to reverse kegal two days ago so I'm still getting to grips with the technique, I think RK holds back cum more?
            Starting out. 26/July/2012 NBPEL: 6 BPEL: 6.8 EG: 5.4
            Current as of 17/August/2012 NBPEL: 6.08 BPEL: 7 EG:5.5
            Goal NBPEL: 7 BPEL: 7.8 EG: 6

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
              Here's my take on it.

The PC muscle forces excess amounts of blood into your penis when you flex it. This causes excitement and makes you cum quicker. Think about it this way, when you are having sex, if you are really tense and not relaxed you are much more likely to cum faster, why? Not really sure...but same goes with the PC muscle, if you tense it up before you're aroused it will in turn get your aroused quicker.

The reason why a reverse kegal kills the sensation is because you are basically telling your body, hey I want to piss, and because only one chamber can be open at a time (you can't piss and cum at the same time) it tricks your body into not blowing the load. However! If you do this too late and have already reached the PONR you need to kegal as hard as you can until it subsides. In my experience kegaling in sex before you have reached the PONR will simply lead to you cumming/reaching PONR sooner.

Sorry if I went a little off track
              I think kegeling too hard immediately before PONR while masturbating is what caused my hard flaccid.

One day last December, I was masturbating and kept kegeling hard to prevent myself from cumming. When I finally did come, things didn't feel right, there was loss of sensation, my penis felt kind of numb and I could feel the sperm shooting through the shaft.

A couple hours later I masturbated again to see if the problem remained. This time it was even worse. It was very upsetting.

It hasn't been the same down there since that day, and it's been 4 months now. I'm worried I've permanently injured myself due to excessive kegeling.

I can still have sex, but it's accompanied by fear of that pain occurring again. Plus, I can't kegel during sex. It hurts.
              Last edited by Coyote; 04-18-2018, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X