Which will yield quicker gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which will yield quicker gains?

Well I am pressed for time and need to see some sort of gains in a rather quick manner. I hear these stories of people gaining an inch in a few months, some yield no gains well either way that's not important, I have a question which may or may not be simply answered.

If I wanted to gain as fast as possible would it be better to manually jelq or to use a jelq device?

How much faster is the growth rate with a device to the standard manual method?

Are Jelq devices worth the money?

Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks

Jelq devices can be made for next to nothing. Use the search box in the upper right hand corner of your screen and search "jelq device". At least a few men here have made their own and some of the threads show detailed pictures. An inch in what? Length? Girth? Jelqing is most effectively a girth exercise. Stretching or hanging is better for length. Again, use the search feature. Also look in the newbie forum at the JP90 routine.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
      Jelq devices can be made for next to nothing. Use the search box in the upper right hand corner of your screen and search "jelq device". At least a few men here have made their own and some of the threads show detailed pictures. An inch in what? Length? Girth? Jelqing is most effectively a girth exercise. Stretching or hanging is better for length. Again, use the search feature. Also look in the newbie forum at the JP90 routine.
      I've been jelqing my asse off and i've only got length gains lol... Started stretching an got 0.1 inch over night... Tho i have just began last month and i kinda think because of my weight lifting/martial arts back ground my testosterone levels are very high. Would that assist in growth?

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
        I guess I hadn't specified. I'm looking to gain in length and girth evenly (more so length). I don't really care to make my own jelq device, and isn't hanging really time consuming and slow for gaining? Then again I wouldn't know, I'm just new here.

Comment

Do your 90 days or you can start hanging light weight. hanging doesnt have to take as much time as some think. Read the progressive hanging thread in the devices forum sticky threads. There is no such thing as quick gains, the goal of quick gains is a path to dick destruction.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by jdavid1990 View Post
            I've been jelqing my asse off and i've only got length gains lol... Started stretching an got 0.1 inch over night... Tho i have just began last month and i kinda think because of my weight lifting/martial arts back ground my testosterone levels are very high. Would that assist in growth?
            Will assist with libido, not with growth.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I suppose a word of caution is advised. There is nothing wrong with trying to be as effective as possible with your PE, however be careful not to rush gains, as you are more likely to find injury than a quicker gain.
              Starting (20 JUL 2012)
              BPFSL: 7.5"
              BPEL: 6.75"
              EG: 4.75"
              Current (8/3/17)
              BPFSL: 8.7"
              BPEL: 8.1"
              MEG: 5.5"
              BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
              8.25 BPEL
              5.75 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                Do your 90 days or you can start hanging light weight. hanging doesnt have to take as much time as some think. Read the progressive hanging thread in the devices forum sticky threads. There is no such thing as quick gains, the goal of quick gains is a path to dick destruction.
                Trust me, I'm taking all the caution I can when it comes to my penis as I'm sure most men do. I don't really do hanging because I don't have a hanger and don't want to shovel out the money for it honestly.

Comment

Working...
                X