Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ouch... " banjo string" injury... Break Pegym.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch... " banjo string" injury... Break Pegym.

Damn..
    Had a injury during "happy time" with my girlfriend 2 days ago,and the banjo string started to bleed(just a litle bit)...

The Urologist had a look at it today,and he said that it maybe would be best that they operate ,since it looks like the injury would heal in such a way that it would be painful to have an erection...

I didn't ask if its safe to start with Pegym after 3 weeks of recovery(the urologists said that's the time to wait before sex),but maybe somebody else had this surgery done,and have some experiences to share about Pegym after recovery?

Maybe I should start real slow,and use 2-3 months with conditioning before I start again with my regular exercises?

Any thoughts?

*Already stopped with pegym,and in some kind of pain now( Maybe I'm getting the surgery Wednesday since it looks like the string is going to burst again in case of a hard erection).
    Start 29 july 2011:
    5 BPEL
    5.9 EG
    Now:
    6.65 BPEL
    6.1 EG
    *I had bad EQ when I measured ,so I think that the real gaining in length is slightly over 1. inch.
    Goal: 7 BPEL august 2013.
    My grammar is bad since English isn't my first language.

Ahhh - Christ man thats sucks sorry to hear that. I would stay away from PE for awhile..... Yikes.

Comment

What is the banjo string? Thats terrible man.
      01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
      03/04/13
      BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
        What is the banjo string? Thats terrible man.
        The string that attaches the foreskin to the penis head.

Frenulum maybe the correct medical name?

Feels like I have a needle there right now,but I have some powerful painkillers left from the time i broke my collarbone last year.
        Start 29 july 2011:
        5 BPEL
        5.9 EG
        Now:
        6.65 BPEL
        6.1 EG
        *I had bad EQ when I measured ,so I think that the real gaining in length is slightly over 1. inch.

Comment

Yes frenulum is the proper name.

Comment

Wow.. I was circumsized when I was 14.. I was walking with my legs wide for 2 weeks after the operation...couldnt even sit down properly..
            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
            03/04/13
            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by Dorkydork View Post
              Damn..
              Had a injury during "happy time" with my girlfriend 2 days ago,and the banjo string started to bleed(just a litle bit)...

The Urologist had a look at it today,and he said that it maybe would be best that they operate ,since it looks like the injury would heal in such a way that it would be painful to have an erection...

I didn't ask if its safe to start with Pegym after 3 weeks of recovery(the urologists said that's the time to wait before sex),but maybe somebody else had this surgery done,and have some experiences to share about Pegym after recovery?

Maybe I should start real slow,and use 2-3 months with conditioning before I start again with my regular exercises?

Any thoughts?

*Already stopped with pegym,and in some kind of pain now( Maybe I'm getting the surgery Wednesday since it looks like the string is going to burst again in case of a hard erection).
              Id stay away from clamping your glans an stretching by holding it. Take it slow.

Comment

I actually never done clamping,because I don't work on girth,and it seems like jelqing and better EQ because of Pegym has taken me from 5.9- 6.1 in girth in one year.
                Steetching is also a big NO the way I see it.
                I have read a lot up on the surgery,and if I'm lucky and the doctor is happy with the results 3-4 weeks after the operation I will start this plan:

Week 4 or 5 after surgery: Testing careful jelqing,and see how my penis feels 2-3 days later.
                And repeat jelq session day 4 ,and wait for 2-3 days again.

Week 5. Increase number of jelqs to JP90 numbers,see results after 1-2 days,repeat.

Week 6. Start JP90 careful again and see results.
                Week 7. JP90 the same way when I started Pegym.
                Week 8.JP90.
                Week 9.Go back to regular my routine.

And all the time I will be very careful to look out for colour changes,problems with local temperature differences in the glans,and pain around the scared tissue area,and if I feel pain(never felt any pain with Pgym),I will stop.

Strange thing doh,I'm almost never afraid ,but when bad things happens to my penis...
                CRYBABY....
                Start 29 july 2011:
                5 BPEL
                5.9 EG
                Now:
                6.65 BPEL
                6.1 EG

Comment

Done with the surgery.
                  Cant find my penis because they made it into a wrap.

Hope Im getting back to Pegym soon,but kegeling and is some easy jelqing is ok .
                  I asked the doctor when I was a little bit high on something after the surgery(),he said that it should not harm anything as long as I do it carefuly.

1 weeks with my penis in a bandage,and then they will take the stitches after that.
                  Start 29 july 2011:
                  5 BPEL
                  5.9 EG
                  Now:
                  6.65 BPEL
                  6.1 EG

Comment

Working...
                  X