Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding Edging and PONR frequency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Edging and PONR frequency!

I edge in 20 minute sessions after jelqing. How many times should someone hit the PONR? I feel I can get to the PONR whenever I want but I don't know how many times I should be pushing for the PONR in a session. Any opinions are greatly appreciated!

I would say as many times as you can without blowing your load. The more time hit the PONR, the more your training yourself what it feels like to be there, and how to restrain from coming. Just my opinion.
    -Mac

Comment

I edge after my JP90 sessions and I probably do about 15 to 20 minutes, a couple of times I have gone too far and blew my load cos it feels really good and I try and get 'one more', but this doesn't matter, because I'm conditioning myself more every time to control it.
      Starting out. 26/July/2012 NBPEL: 6 BPEL: 6.8 EG: 5.4
      Current as of 17/August/2012 NBPEL: 6.08 BPEL: 7 EG:5.5
      Goal NBPEL: 7 BPEL: 7.8 EG: 6

Comment

What is your goal are you trying to achieve Male multi orgasm?

Comment

No I'm edging to supplement my routine for size. I read somewhere that some of the increases in size from edging come from hormones released when hitting the PONR. I do notice that when I edge after my jelqing I am about 0.5" longer in EL and have a 0.25" - 0.5" increase in girth compared to my normal measurements.

Comment

Originally posted by elemental570 View Post
            No I'm edging to supplement my routine for size. I read somewhere that some of the increases in size from edging come from hormones released when hitting the PONR. I do notice that when I edge after my jelqing I am about 0.5" longer in EL and have a 0.25" - 0.5" increase in girth compared to my normal measurements.
            That's quite a big difference! Are you only at 7-8 EQ while edging? Because if you were at 10 the whole time the increase during the PONR would not be that much. Just a thought.
            2/2/2018
            BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
            NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
            MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

i also egde every time i finish with JP-90, but sometimes i blow my load, will that make a difference to my gains(negative or positive)?
              My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Originally posted by yebber View Post
                i also egde every time i finish with JP-90, but sometimes i blow my load, will that make a difference to my gains(negative or positive)?
                I believe not and this is the general consensus, however some argument remains.

There is a thread on edging for penis enlargement.

The reasons for size increase in general are not definifitely established, however it is known that edging helps with size.

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                  That's quite a big difference! Are you only at 7-8 EQ while edging? Because if you were at 10 the whole time the increase during the PONR would not be that much. Just a thought.
                  No I'm not crediting the size increase to strictly PONR. That size increase is from jelqing and edging. I measured right after my first PONR because my EQ was so good. Normally I measure 6.0" EL and 4.75" mid shaft girth. After ten minutes of jelqing and hitting my first PONR edging I decided to measure and I was at 6.5" EL and 5.0" MSG. I'm sure alot of that is from the increased EQ combined with further expansion from jelqing and edging combined.

Comment

Originally posted by elemental570 View Post
                    That size increase is from jelqing and edging. I measured right after my first PONR because my EQ was so good.
                    How long have you been jelqing for?

I think you misunderstood me. When you said you "normally" measure at 6" BPEL, I figured this was at around 70-80% because if you had a 100% hard on during edging and measured before and after the PONR the difference would not be so drastic.

Either way, congrats on the +EQ.
                    2/2/2018
                    BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                    NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                    MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                      How long have you been jelqing for?

I think you misunderstood me. When you said you "normally" measure at 6" BPEL, I figured this was at around 70-80% because if you had a 100% hard on during edging and measured before and after the PONR the difference would not be so drastic.

Either way, congrats on the +EQ.
                      I actually just started again on Monday after 7 months of no PE. My EQ dropped considerably over those 7 months. Thanks for your responses!

Comment

Working...
                      X