Thread: Wet Jelq question
- 08-17-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
Hey, guys. I've been at my conditioning routine for close to 3 weeks now, and I just want to make sure I haven't been doing my wet jelqs incorrectly. Alright, so, I grasp as close to the base as I can with the okay grip, pressing down into the fat pad to get as close as possible. I have my palm facing up, as I find trying to jelq with my palm facing down to be very awkward. I go up the shaft (I've never timed it, but I'm guessing it takes about 3-5 seconds), and stop under the glans. Some skin does gather up at the top, but this is supposed to happen if I'm correct. Now, my concern is this: when I have my first grip at the top, I'll set my second grip at the base, then I'll let go off the grip below the glans and commence the jelq with my other hand that's already at the base. From what I've read, when the wet jelq is described, it says you're supposed to start the jelq with your second hand, and release the grip under the glans when you're halfway up the shaft. Is it detrimental to the jelq to do it the way I described, or should I make sure to go half way up before releasing the grip at the glans? From the few videos I've seen, they jelq the way that I've been doing it, and I also find it a lot easier to do so, but I will change my method if I have been doing it incorrectly. Thanks for your time (and sorry for the wall of text).Current: BPEL: 6.25" EG: 4.375"
Short Term Goal: EG: 4.50"
Midway Goal: EG: 4.75"
Ultimate Goal: EG: 5"
- 08-17-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- By BabyDick in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2011, 06:27 PM
- By xgr44 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 39Last Post: 09-06-2011, 04:37 PM
- By Dino99 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2011, 04:15 AM
- By CharlesBukowski in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:56 PM
- By gunz1989 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:19 PM