BPEL vs. NBPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL vs. NBPEL?

Hi all, so I'm a little confused, this whole time I thought I was measuring BPEL, but it turns out I've been measuring NBPEL. Technically which one is the more accurate one? It seems to be NBPEL, because your measuring the actual length of your dick, and BPEL your measuring part of your fatpad which isn't really your dick. I could be wrong, but just wondering why were suppose to measure for BPEL instead of NBPEL?

Originally posted by Film87 View Post
    Hi all, so I'm a little confused, this whole time I thought I was measuring BPEL, but it turns out I've been measuring NBPEL. Technically which one is the more accurate one? It seems to be NBPEL, because your measuring the actual length of your dick, and BPEL your measuring part of your fatpad which isn't really your dick. I could be wrong, but just wondering why were suppose to measure for BPEL instead of NBPEL?
    Measuring BPEL is actually more accurate if you stick the ruler in the exact same spot on the pubic bone each time. It gives you a static base point of reference so you will always have an accurate measure

Comment

Measure whichever you choose, but be strict either way. So if you go BPEL, press it entirely into the fat pad. If you go NBPEL, barely touch the fat pad. Variances arise when you start varying how much pressure you put into the fat pad with the ruler; so go all or nothing on that.

I consider BPEL to be more accurate, because your fat pad will vary in size based on water retention, body weight variances (sometimes large if you lose/gain a lot), how full your bladder is, etc.

If you like, just take both measurements each measuring session.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I feel the same way, NBPEL is what you will actually can stick in the pussy so that would be your more accurate if you are looking as your reference size, but BPEL would give you a more accurate size as long as you press entirely into your fat pad.

Either way, to some that is new here they do get confused by what we are talking about.
        Need a PE Coach?

Comment

I would say BP is the best way to go. I recently measured at 6 long NBP after measuring previously pretty close to 6.5. When I measured BP, I found that I was actually right at 7 BPEL. Pretty good size! I also remember that my fat pad used to be .5 inches. Now, it seems I've gained another .5 inches to add to that. Measure BP. It'll be more accurate!

Comment

Ok, thanks guys! I'm gunna stick with NBPEL since I've already been doing it by default and didn't know it lol

Comment

Originally posted by MikeShlort View Post
              Measuring BPEL is actually more accurate if you stick the ruler in the exact same spot on the pubic bone each time. It gives you a static base point of reference so you will always have an accurate measure
              Agreed. Bpel is the most consistent, especially for tracking gains.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnierokk View Post
                I feel the same way, NBPEL is what you will actually can stick in the pussy so that would be your more accurate if you are looking as your reference size, but BPEL would give you a more accurate size as long as you press entirely into your fat pad.

Either way, to some that is new here they do get confused by what we are talking about.
                The fat pad is compressible and the penis hidden behind it can and usually is used during sex, unless you're always looking down to make sure you NEVER touch the fat pad.

NBPEL isn't accurate at all. Too much can change it through out the day, from hydration levels, needing to shit, needing to piss, stress, etc.

Comment

Ok, thanks guys! I'm gunna stick with NBPEL since I've already been doing it by default and didn't know it lol
                  You HAVE to do BPEL if you want to track your progress in an accurate way. Just measure nbpel aswell for your own comfort or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Boobies86 View Post
                    You HAVE to do BPEL if you want to track your progress in an accurate way. Just measure nbpel aswell for your own comfort or whatever.
                    What he said ^^^^
                    My progress log

Comment

Ok, I get it, I'm still a little new here lol. I've yet to measure BPEL so on my next measurement I'll include that length in, all this time I thought I was doing BPEL but it seems I've been doing NPBEL and that's how Ive been tracking my progress.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnierokk View Post
                        I feel the same way, NBPEL is what you will actually can stick in the pussy.
                        Personally I shove the dick till my bone is pressed, so to me, BPEL is the actually the whole dick .

@Film87: BPEL is the measurement you should do it all the time mate.

Comment

Ok, I get it, I'm still a little new here lol. I've yet to measure BPEL so on my next measurement I'll include that length in, all this time I thought I was doing BPEL but it seems I've been doing NPBEL and that's how Ive been tracking my progress.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
                          The fat pad compresses during sex so you do actually use the size hidden behind there. Plus all the studies that measure men's penis size are BPEL, if you want to compare yourself and see if you are below, at or above average, you'll need to use BPEL.
                          The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Npel ftw

Comment

Just to top off what everyone has said; that BPEL is the more accurate, although it's perfectly fine to base your own goals off NBPEL, but all (or at least the best known and most reliable) penis average surveys such as MrAverage, all measure Length in terms of BPEL, so that average is somewhere around 5.6", say your NPBEL was 5.3" you might get into thinking your were below average, when in fact you could have a .7" fatpad and actually be 6" which is a good above average length! I just personally like to get my longest errect length each measurement and use that as what I consider myself, just to boost my ego ^_^ hehe

EDIT: DAMN YOU THRILL DRILL I thought I was going to be the one to mention size surveys, why did I have to spend so long doing other things while writing this post -.- haha :P
                              I'm back!

Comment

Working...
                              X