- 08-20-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
Hey guys, lately iv started to notice a curve in my erect penis, not very significant what so ever but its noticeable to me.
My penis is 6" NBPEL with a 5" girth (im happy with my size, so dont really care if i gain any length/girth)
If i did a 5 minute warm up, 5 minutes of stretches and then 50 jelqs (to the side thats not curved) would i see results? (as in my penis straightening)
I would be doing this routine 1 day on and 1 day off.
Thanks in advance for the responses
- 08-20-2012 #2
It should help but will take time. After a few months you can add some flacid bends. May just gain some size too!Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- By ThomasJohnThomas in forum Foreskin Restoration ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 09-08-2012, 09:47 AM
- By AlphaHanger in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2012, 09:01 PM
- By mystic wolf in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2012, 01:43 PM
- By monkofdark12 in forum Progress ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2011, 05:07 AM
- By curve in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-12-2011, 10:19 AM