Night erections and morning woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night erections and morning woods

I don't think I get them...? I can't remember me having one in awhile .. Some say by PE'ing they have an increase in morning wood or night time erections.. wich is a good PI I know. I just don't get them I believe .. My dick feels mainly tired after a workout.

Any tips to incourage them?

Dream of hotter women?

Comment

Can you get and keep an erection? If so then it could be you get them in the middle of the night during rem sleep but not during the times you wake up the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
        Can you get and keep an erection? If so then it could be you get them in the middle of the night during rem sleep but not during the times you wake up the next day.
        Yes, I'm in good shape, I can get erections, I masturbate 4-5 times a week on average the last months .. Planning to cut that down to 1-2 times a week.. Perhaps that helps?

Comment

Originally posted by bautista19 View Post
          Dream of hotter women?
          If it was possible to choose your dreams, man ....

Comment

I know if I had an night erection by the way my dick is placed in my underwear. Morning wood are just night erections and you simply woke up during one.
            Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
            Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
              Yes, I'm in good shape, I can get erections, I masturbate 4-5 times a week on average the last months .. Planning to cut that down to 1-2 times a week.. Perhaps that helps?
              Probably will help. The less I masturbate, the stronger and more frequent my erections are. I'm a married man and have sex with my wife (duh?) 2-3 times per week as well.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                Probably will help. The less I masturbate, the stronger and more frequent my erections are. I'm a married man and have sex with my wife (duh?) 2-3 times per week as well.
                Aight thanks

Comment

If I drink some water before going to sleep I have bigger chance of morning wood. Of course this should not be enough that I will wake up in the night to pee. When I wake up with an erection it doesn't feel like I have to pee but when it gets soft I will need to pee instantly. It's pretty consistent for me that if I don't drink water before going to sleep I don't get the wood in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                    If I drink some water before going to sleep I have bigger chance of morning wood. Of course this should not be enough that I will wake up in the night to pee. When I wake up with an erection it doesn't feel like I have to pee but when it gets soft I will need to pee instantly. It's pretty consistent for me that if I don't drink water before going to sleep I don't get the wood in the morning.
                    If I need to pee my chances are higher of getting a spontaneous erection. So it makes sense .. Drinking water before you go to bed.

Comment

Get laid more often.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                        Get laid more often.
                        I'm a virgin I have a spot on my dick and I'm scared to show it to girls..

Comment

^ You have a huge dick, Luna, don't get why you're so afraid just because of a spot. What if you had a HUGE vein? It's more noticeable.
                          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                            ^ You have a huge dick, Luna, don't get why you're so afraid just because of a spot. What if you had a HUGE vein? It's more noticeable.
                            A huge vein would also suck but that spot of mine isn't a small dot. It really owns a big surface on my dick ..

Comment

But they won't care! Also, don't have so much light on the first time.

Seriously, they won't care, especially with a huge dick.
                              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X