Thread: Physiological Indicator Question
- 08-21-2012 #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
Im starting Big Al's jelq-Free Routine. Before, I did PE inconsistently and had considerable gains. Now, I want to start with less intensity and do PE two days in a row or more (before I was doing twice a week). So I did two days of 25 squeezes + 250 side to side stretches. Now, I have a 6x5.25 flaccid before Jai Stretches. Despite this, Im not having more frequent erections. In fact, PE has never given me more frequent erections really. Am I good to continue?
- 08-21-2012 #2
I think you're good as long as you go easy and take your frequent rest breaks. If you lose erection quality then I'd be concerned and try a different technique. However Al has a great reputation here and his advice is generally considered golden from what I've read here. Bon Voyage.
It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells
- By jmack in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2012, 10:53 PM
- By KungFuJoe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2011, 02:51 PM
- By Nymelo in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 08-17-2011, 10:14 AM
- By rbi99 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 06-27-2011, 03:43 PM
- By giggedy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2010, 03:22 AM