Overtrained, and loss of size!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overtrained, and loss of size!

Hey guys, first post here, although I've been a visitor to the site for over a year. I began a dedicated routine of using jelqs and Kegels roughly 3 months ago. In that time, I gained just under an inch in length and .5 " in girth. I began having more frequent, harder, and longer erections. I was really excited about the gains I was making, and wanted more! After incorporating different techniques such as the uli, A bend, and stretching I felt like I was approaching a wall in my gains. I then began looking into hanging, as many have reported the most significant gains with hanging. However, I was a little apprehensive about hanging weights from my penis, so I decided to emulate the effect with my hands. After preforming 20-25 min of my normal routine, I would grasp my penis and pull with moderate tension for about 5 min. The first couple times I used this technique was fine. Then the third time something frightening happened. I released my penis, and the glans was was pretty cool to the touch. I stopped the exercises, and noticed an immediate retraction. This occurred about 1 week ago. I gave myself a 3 day break. After having sex with my gf without any pain or discomfort, I tried resuming exercises. Seemed to go fine, but I have still lost ALL THE GAINS I have previously made. Clearly I need more rest, but how much?!? When it does heal, will I immediately get back to the place I was before, or will it take another 3 months?

This has been a very humbling event. Guys, don't be greedy. Stick with your slow, steady pace. It worked for me before and I have full confidence I will be back there again. I just would like some advice as to how long I should wait before resuming exercise. Thanks for any help.

Take as much time off as your body needs to heal. It could be a few days, it could be a week, it could be more. Once you're all healed up though, DO NOT go back to doing what you were doing.

Do yourself a favour and start on a beginners conditioning routine, as well as reading all about safety. I'm assuming you skipped all of that seeing as you started on Uli's within 3 months of PE. Your gains were likely mostly due to an increase in EQ, so assuming you didn't do permanent damage, they should be fine.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Comment

Thanks DemOne. Actually, I have read a ton of articles on here and started out very light. After the first month, I started seeing consistent gains and felt that I could continue to advance my regimen. I know I started early on the Uli's as to what is recommended, but my penis seemed to be tolerating it just fine. What really messed me up was stepping out of the box by doing that tension pull. You're right, will definitely not go down that path again. Just need to stick with what works. Thanks for the link, the more info the better. Will try to start a light routine again in a couple of days and go from there.

Comment

Working...
      X