Doctors opininions on penis enlargement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctors opininions on penis enlargement

Why do you guys think the grand majority of doctors think penis enlargement is not possible? It's really weird when you hear about all these people on Pegym, MoS, Thunder's.. getting bigger and yet medical opinion about it does not change.

Maybe because there is no conclusive scientific research done on the matter and they are afraid to say its possible and risk their license, or they're just old school

And for others it might be that they want to perform surgeries and make big bucks.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Because there is no medical proof that PE works. That is why.

Comment

WTF!?

I just answer this very same thread earlier today...
        Starting stats
        April 3, 2012
        BPEL - 6"
        EG - 6"

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAHugeNick View Post
          WTF!?

I just answer this very same thread earlier today...
          Welcome to the internet, where using the search feature is like you're telling a doctor to cut your balls off.

Comment

Originally posted by djthiago1 View Post
            Why do you guys think the grand majority of doctors think penis enlargement is not possible?
            Because we're all genius pioneers and they're stupid and ugly

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
              Welcome to the internet, where using the search feature is like you're telling a doctor to cut your balls off.
              I thought I was losing my mind for second. I could clearly remember posting an answer to this a few hours ago. Found it in the Beginner's Forum. Diff title and diff OP, but same message.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ogus-many.html

Phew.... sane after all .... right!?
              Starting stats
              April 3, 2012
              BPEL - 6"
              EG - 6"

Comment

Working...
              X