Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What MANUAL girth exercises have worked best for YOU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What MANUAL girth exercises have worked best for YOU?

Hey guys, Long time lurker. I've had a lot of success from this website and I'd like to thank you all for providing so much help to guys everywhere. Here's my short story: I'm 21 and I started PE almost 3 years ago, when I was 19. My focus was all on length, as I was 5.5inches NBPL and 4.8 inches in girth. My exercises were strictly manual stretching and jelqing. Well, I saw a LOT of luck in my goal and, perhaps combined with a late growth spurt, grew an inch in length in six months. However, gains dropped off after a bit and I just barely made it to seven inches flat almost a year later. I ended up at exactly 7.0in NBPL and 5.0in girth. I figured I'd stop there and cement my gains, and I've been doing the up until now. However, I've noticed that my penis looks rather thin. It actually feels girthier when semi erect, due to the shortened length. I'd really like to get some more girth on me, so I figured I'd pose a question to you all - what have been your best girth gains? Particularly for people who started off with a similar girth as I have. Thanks!

Jelqing and ulis(after 6 months of conditioning)

Comment

Ulis with edging and ballooning get my erection to >100%. I also like erect bends and swings for targeting the tunica. Congrats on your gains! What did you do for length?
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

The JP90 in general. Gave me 0.6inches in girth..

Comment

I'm interested in a good girth workout as well. my problem ( if you want to call it that ) is I have an EL of 8 inches, but my EG is 5.5. The girl I'm with now wants to help me reach 8" x 7" but we dont know the best way to go about it. I took a look at JP 90 day workout it seemes great the thing is I'm trying to avoid adding any more length. I would appreciate it if anyone had a beginner workout that focused purely on girth gains. I'm also curious as to how long on average it will take to gain that 1.5 inch if I'm only working girth. I'm not in any sort of hurry ( i have no desire to injure myself ), but the faster I gain it, the sooner I can put it to use.

Comment

Originally posted by F.cross View Post
            I'm interested in a good girth workout as well. my problem ( if you want to call it that ) is I have an EL of 8 inches, but my EG is 5.5. The girl I'm with now wants to help me reach 8" x 7" but we dont know the best way to go about it. I took a look at JP 90 day workout it seemes great the thing is I'm trying to avoid adding any more length. I would appreciate it if anyone had a beginner workout that focused purely on girth gains. I'm also curious as to how long on average it will take to gain that 1.5 inch if I'm only working girth. I'm not in any sort of hurry ( i have no desire to injure myself ), but the faster I gain it, the sooner I can put it to use.
            Do you know how many guys here would want your size? At 8x5.5 .. That's huge dude! .. Go search for some girth exercises/articles There are plenty of routines on these forums!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
              Do you know how many guys here would want your size? At 8x5.5 .. That's huge dude! .. Go search for some girth exercises/articles There are plenty of routines on these forums!
              Thanks for the copliment. To be honest I'm perfectly happy with my size, all of this was her idea. we were messing around and she jokingly said I needed to be thicker, well we started talking one thing led to another and here I am. Like I said I'm fine where I'm at now, but if she wants 8x7 and its within my power to give it to her then I will.

Comment

i like supras and uli
                JoJoPOTATOES

Comment

Can someone explain supra slammers? I couldn't find it on the exercises. Not hi-jacking the thread as this would be beneficial to the op as well. Thanks.

Comment

Supras: get a 100% errection and do many quick kegels, finish with a long kegel and do a 30 sec uli. After the uli, move your hand towards your glans with a jelqing motion, one 10 sec stroke. Stop behind your glans and hold for another 10 secs, and kege as often as you can. After the 10 seconds you can finish the supra slammer of with a horse squeeze by additionally squeezing your shaft with your other hand for 5-10 secs... I hope its somewhat clear! Believe me, you'll notice when you do it right!
                    Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
                    08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Originally posted by F.cross View Post
                      Not to be a buzz kill, but does she really know what she's getting herself into. At your current size of 8x5.5, most girls would be happy, but begging you not to get any bigger. At 8x7, you can kiss blowjobs goodbye, and most women would not let you get close to them, for fear of ripping them into. Hey, anythings possible. Godd luck! Keep us posting on your results.
                      Beginning 1/31/12
                      BPEL: 6.5, EG: 5.0

As of 1/25/2013

BPEL: 7.0, EG: 5 1/2

Goal
                      BPEL: 7.5, EG: 6.0

Keep growing and showing!!

Comment

I am a slow gainer (gave up trying to add length), but I have gained almost 3/4" of girth strictly through UJ's and UV's.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I like the Ultimate Jelq done slowly and with an erection level of around 70% or so, by my standards (full, floppy, but not hard - still bendable somewhat).

The squeeze is good if you're conditioned.

But take the advice for what it's worth. After about 9 months, I'm only up 1/8" MEG. Slow, but persistent.
                          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I believe squeezes were what gave me my initial (and only) gains.
                            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
                              Supras: get a 100% errection and do many quick kegels, finish with a long kegel and do a 30 sec uli. After the uli, move your hand towards your glans with a jelqing motion, one 10 sec stroke. Stop behind your glans and hold for another 10 secs, and kege as often as you can. After the 10 seconds you can finish the supra slammer of with a horse squeeze by additionally squeezing your shaft with your other hand for 5-10 secs... I hope its somewhat clear! Believe me, you'll notice when you do it right!
                              Sorry to Just bust in, but finally i know what supras are
                              Started June 4th 2012:
                              BPEL:8.125in
                              NBPEL:7.5in
                              MSEG:5in

August 17,2012:
                              BPEL:8.6875in
                              NBPEL:8.25in
                              MSEG:5inch. (focusing on length for now)

December 7th-21st,2012
                              BPEL:
                              NBPEL:
                              MSEG:

June 4th 2013
                              BPEL:
                              NBPEL:
                              MSEG:
                              "I push myself to the edge of my limits and beyond" Quoted by Vegeta of DBZ.

Comment

Working...
                              X