Anti Anxiety/Panic attack medications killed PE/Sex Drive :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Anxiety/Panic attack medications killed PE/Sex Drive :(

Im only 20 years old now, but I remember a year ago when I could get raging erections/morning wood/ wetdreams and keep an erection during sex.

I jelqed for months with no problem, seeing about a .3 gain.

I was put on celexa 40 mg because I have severe anxiety/ panic attacks and ive tried my best using natural Remedies/ exercising / eating right. But it only led me to the hospital and having about 15 grand worth of medical bills. ( I had a severe panic attack. My fingers crimpled up, had the sand feeling everywhere , couldnt walk/talk / had painfull chest pains / palputations.. All symptoms of a massive heart attack) but after every single test.. I was cleared healthy.

After taking the celexa 20 mg Ive noticed no libido/sex drive and it took longer to climax.. I was bumped up to 40mg because I was still anxious. 40mg did the trick.

Now at 40mg I had no anxiety/panic attacks but no morning wood/ couldnt keep an erection in sex/ jelqing/ masterbation/ no sex drive.

Ive jelqed regularly with good results, but now Im not able to keep an erection for more than 1 minute so its impossible to jelq...

Ive went to the phsychiatrist/doc and he prescribed me welbutrin and said it could combat the sexual side effects of celexa.. But its been 3 months and no change. Ive told him that this is a problem but I just want to find out myself if theirs any other meds with no sexual side effects.

My question is.. Has anyone had this problem? Did you quit jelqing or moved on to something else?

It seems my problem is the celexa not the welbutrin. but the thing is. Im not depressed.. Im just anxious. And most anti anxiety pills have sexual side effects.. Does anyone know of one that doesnt? (not an anti depressant)

Most of these drugs have sexual side-effects. With time, they usually disappear. Hang in there, pal. This, too, shall pass.

Comment

I cant wait for it to pass. I would think their has to be a ssri with no sexual side effects

Comment

Celexa decreased my sex drive as well. I am now on Paxil, which many have told me killed their libido as well, but I have seen no such side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by NCC707 View Post
          Celexa decreased my sex drive as well. I am now on Paxil, which many have told me killed their libido as well, but I have seen no such side effects.
          I heard paxil was the worst lol dam.. I guess everyones different

Comment

You need further medical advice from doctors.

Comment

I have general anxiety disorder and I have panic attacks. I took paxil for a about4-5 months but I stop taking it for I he did lower my sex drive and I didn't want to depend on medication to cope with GAD, it did help with coping with it but I don't really need as advised by the cardiologist. You just need to relax and it will gradually subside it doesn't have a specific time to subside for it depends on your stress levels and if you keeping on wanting it to go away you are just putting unnecessary stress on your mind. You should do stuff that relaxing you like sports etc and If you are doing PE and it is affect your mental state like slow progress resulting in frustration etc. You should stop PE for it will hinder your progress in getting rid of you r condition and also anything that causes unnecessary stress.

As of now for me I still have it but it is not as bad as before and I still do PE but I jut experimenting with a routine so I just having fun with it to see how my penis responding to mirco-loading.
              Current
              Length
              15/11/14
              BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
              BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
              28/11/14
              MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
              NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Working...
              X