Remek's routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remek's routine

The JP90 is the most popular beginner routine by far in this community .. But has anyone tried Remek's routine?

What have you gained using his routine?

thats just the normal begginer exercise right? warm up, basic stretches in all 5 directions, couple minutes of jelqing? im doing a variation of JP90 and this routine. just started though

Comment

Originally posted by newnimproved View Post
      thats just the normal begginer exercise right? warm up, basic stretches in all 5 directions, couple minutes of jelqing? im doing a variation of JP90 and this routine. just started though
      Yes, it's 10 minutes warmup, 6 minutes stretching to all directions, 10 minutes jelqing and 5 minutes warmdown

Comment

Nice! thats exactly what I've been doing. 10 minute warm up. I do the stretches up, down, left, right, straight and I do 25 quick kegels(like JP90) then 10 minute jelqing. i just set a timer for the jelqing, I dont count reps, It REALLY helps with mainting my erection level.

I can get back to you after a 3 month period if you'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by newnimproved View Post
          Nice! thats exactly what I've been doing. 10 minute warm up. I do the stretches up, down, left, right, straight and I do 25 quick kegels(like JP90) then 10 minute jelqing. i just set a timer for the jelqing, I dont count reps, It REALLY helps with mainting my erection level.

I can get back to you after a 3 month period if you'd like.
          I'm also gonna start this routine on Monday. Yeah, let me know after those 3 months!

Comment

I will! its a nice routine. Ill probably add a minute to jelqing every two weeks. and a second set of stretches in all 5 directions after every month

Comment

I started with the Remek routine, but added in V-jelqs from JP90 because I liked them. It's a good beginner routine. Honestly, I'm not sure why it's not more popular considering how many guys complain about the time investment of JP90. Remek's is a good way to start.
              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
                I started with the Remek routine, but added in V-jelqs from JP90 because I liked them. It's a good beginner routine. Honestly, I'm not sure why it's not more popular considering how many guys complain about the time investment of JP90. Remek's is a good way to start.
                I also thought that! + the fact that the JP90 can be pretty intense for starters.. Did you see any gains after 3 months?

Comment

Yes, I saw just a tick under .25" (7/16" to be exact) in length.

Girth didn't give a reliable, repeatable measured gain until month 4, although it was probably very close on month 3.

To put it into context, I've been a slow gainer this whole time and only did PE 3 days per week for quite a long time until increasing.
                  I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                  Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I have been doing the routine for a while now. Very good routine I don't think it will ever be as popular as JP's. Hell I stumbled on it by accident haha
                    But good routine for beginners and somebody that doesnt really care about reps. I have gained a good amount of hang from this routine. I think it's from all the stretching. But if your working for girth the routine can kind of suck. That's my 2 cents
                    My log of greatness
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by thebigboss View Post
                      I have been doing the routine for a while now. Very good routine I don't think it will ever be as popular as JP's. Hell I stumbled on it by accident haha
                      But good routine for beginners and somebody that doesnt really care about reps. I have gained a good amount of hang from this routine. I think it's from all the stretching. But if your working for girth the routine can kind of suck. That's my 2 cents
                      I want length so that's not a problem for me Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Working...
                      X