getting it up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting it up?

i normally need 10 mins to get my dick hard again after i nut.. is there a way to make it take less time? can someone help me out with this

That's your refractory period, and that's what it will stay for now. Be happy it's only 20 minutes, because as you age it will get longer and longer.

Comment

Hmm...maybe someone can correct me but a refractory period can be different based on libido and testosterone. In my experience...after doing PE exercises for just over a month, my refractory period has decreased from ~10min to ~8min though my erection is much softer, I can kegal it back up. Also...if you don't blow all the way, like you kegal during the PONR but you still cum a little you can usually get it up within the next minute if not right after. Hope this helps.
      2/2/2018
      BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
      NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
      MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Less then 5 here, is softer the next time around though.
        I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

does a woman wants to keep going right away or its natural too to give a break for the second? whatcha think

Comment

As a woman depending on MY energy level at the time I want to keep going but not necessarily with intercourse. I realize the recovery time (I think you guys call it reflationary time??) so just keep kissing, digital penetration some oral, caressing etc..
            The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Wow, I remember those ready to go again immediately days. Now if I wake up breathing I am happy, lol. I need some time to get going again but I last long enuff the first time. Make up for aging by increasing skill and no one loses. ( I tell myself that )!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

ok thanks, i will try to stop from fully nutting, so that i can keep going

Comment

Controlled partial ejaculation is in my experience more difficult than dry orgasm . Then again I don't practise partials as a rule.

Comment

Working...
                  X