Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphic video exposing the penis's structure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic video exposing the penis's structure.

The video is extremely graphic, but the doctor as he dissects the cadaver's penis, fully explains the various parts including the CC's and CS.
    Male Perineum | Anatomy Guy
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Cool. A better understanding of anatomy and biology would really benefit the PE community: we might be able to better understand why PE works and design better routines as a result.
    pony2stallion
    Last edited by pony2stallion; 08-28-2012, 08:06 AM.
    Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Comment

Woh, I'll have to wait until it's not before bed time to watch this

Comment

I am glad the poor dude is dead, because the Geneva Convention laws would certainly come into play here!!!

But in all seriousness, it is the only way to see the real thing and how the various parts are interrelated.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I will stick to the diagrams, thank you very much.
          Starting (20 JUL 2012)
          BPFSL: 7.5"
          BPEL: 6.75"
          EG: 4.75"
          Current (8/3/17)
          BPFSL: 8.7"
          BPEL: 8.1"
          MEG: 5.5"
          BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
          8.25 BPEL
          5.75 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by benschmidt View Post
            I will stick to the diagrams, thank you very much.
            Indeed =/

Comment

So this is what they wanted when they wanted someone to pose for PE videos??

Comment

It looks really informative rbi. I just... I don't know if I can bring myself to watch it. I did start watching but.... I don't know. I'm fascinated by those documentaries on TV here at the moment looking at big animals like giant squid and polar bears, but I seem to have a problem with dead people. It's weird because I may formally decide to donate some of my body to science and I want to study Cognitive Science at Uni in a few years which probably means at some stage cutting up a human brain. Do I just tough it out and then risk psychological disturbance due to my fear of death?

Nawww I don't wanna grow up! I'm going to look for the cartoon version

Comment

I'll watch it when I get back from work, thanks for posting RBI, should be interesting
                  My progress log

Comment

Alternative video. A compromise but still educational.
                    Penis: a study of the Human Penis. DR JEFF PRouctions USA - YouTube
                    You'll need to pause it in sections to read the info.

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                      It looks really informative rbi. I just... I don't know if I can bring myself to watch it. I did start watching but.... I don't know. I'm fascinated by those documentaries on TV here at the moment looking at big animals like giant squid and polar bears, but I seem to have a problem with dead people. It's weird because I may formally decide to donate some of my body to science and I want to study Cognitive Science at Uni in a few years which probably means at some stage cutting up a human brain. Do I just tough it out and then risk psychological disturbance due to my fear of death?

Nawww I don't wanna grow up! I'm going to look for the cartoon version
                      It's not as bad as you think, this is my second year studying cadavers (yes, I've seen penises cut up - that was one of the most painful things I've ever looked at) and the first time you see it it really freaks you out, the second time its still weird, and then after that its comfortable. I haven't done any dissecting (of humans, I've dissected sheep brains though which are structurally the same just smaller) yet but lots of touching, hopefully next year I'll get to dissect though!
                      BTBrian
                      Last edited by BTBrian; 08-29-2012, 11:44 PM.
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

If I was cutting into a brain I'd be thinking like, I wonder if this part is his memory of the smell of his grandmother, or maybe this part is his memory of making love at sunset on the beach (hopefully two distinct memories there )

My aversion obviously comes from my own fear of death, and the dreadful fear of losing loved ones. Not sure what to do with that. So your advice BTBrian is to basically take the tough it out approach yeah? I guess that's the only option...

Comment

OMG I watched the first minute when the graphic started and could not stomach anymore. Can't handle anything DEAD!
                          All I wanted was to be more knowlegable...guess I will just have to remain dumb. I think I have just been scared for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikes Mrs View Post
                            OMG I watched the first minute when the graphic started and could not stomach anymore. Can't handle anything DEAD!
                            All I wanted was to be more knowlegable...guess I will just have to remain dumb. I think I have just been scared for life.
                            Well, you were warned, but you can still watch the alternative one I posted on the bottom of the previous page. I'm sure the real one is far superior, but it's better than nothing.

Comment

Actually that one I posted is crap.

This one is better: Male pelvis and perineum - plastic model - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X