- 08-28-2012 #1
i know heat is good for cells to recover. i know silicone is good for scars and dry skin. i dont know if they react together. Help Please?
- 08-28-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Jersey Shore
Could you explain how silicone is used to aid in dry skin and scars? I can then better answer your question.Valued Member of 7+years at the PEGym12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
Fat Pad = 1+/-
Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.
- 08-28-2012 #3
I don't know about the heated part, but my mother-in-law opted for some plastic surgery a little over a year ago. Her surgeon suggested the silicone strips to place over incision scars(after healing of course). They were in reduce redness & size. He also stated they were good for any scars, new or old.Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
If you want love, give love.
If you want honesty, give honesty.
If you want respect, give respect.
You get in return, what you give.
- By ironaddict in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2012, 04:17 PM
- By Lord Harris in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2011, 10:36 PM
- By growinglad in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2011, 02:59 PM
- By Dano in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:36 PM
- By rbi99 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2010, 09:37 PM