Thread: A question of measurement
- 08-29-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Hi, I have posted pics in the past but didn't get any comments. I'm curious does 5" BPEL fall into the average range(albeit lower average), and is 5.1" EG over average. I'm unsure in this area, even though I've been PEing for quite a while, I haven't set my exact goals yet, I need this info to be able to set them and be on my way. Thanks
- 08-29-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
Google average penis and you will see what they say. Just do PE and track your gains and stop worrying about what stats on other people are and what's average and what's not.
- 08-29-2012 #3
Average length, average girth. You are not small so just PE and enjoy.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 08-29-2012 #4
I read that a gay guy said he had a 5 inch girth, He said with that girth he was thicker then 3-4 out of 5 guys he was with. Your girth is big man, length could use some work, but who cares? It's all about the girth. 5x5.1 is a hell of a lot better then 6 x 4.5. Your good dude.
Your length still falls in the avg range, your girth is over the top.
- 08-29-2012 #5
I didn't think of this but, did you measure your length bone pressed or just showing? You might be longer then you thought.
- By purpleflame in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2012, 08:17 PM
- By helpmeout in forum Poll ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2012, 10:51 PM
- By Shanks in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2012, 11:27 PM
- By Dfunk in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:35 AM
- By buchmiller in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2009, 08:18 AM