Thread: Length or girth first?
- 08-30-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
just wondered today if it makes any difference if you start your workout with length or girth exercises... I used to start with stretching and then proceed with jelqing, but the last few times I jelqed first to kinda loosen up a little, and then stretch. I thought I could stretch it much much better after I already jelqed!
What about your experiences concerning this issue, guys?DESPERATELY NEED SOME THOUGHTS & OPINIONS IN MY LOG! BE THE FIRST TO REPLY!
5/23/2012: 6,75 inches (= 17,25cm) NBPEL, 5,08 inches (= 13,00cm) EG
- 08-30-2012 #2
The general rule is length before girth. Reason: as your dick gets more girth it's harder to increase length.
I started with the JP90 and it gave me a lot of girth and poor length so you could still say everybody's different Start with the JP90 if you're a beginner. You'll gain, wether it's girth or length.
- 08-30-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I asked this question a couple of days ago, and i was told that it didnt matter which order you do the routine. I started stretching first, then jelqed, but now i stretch after jelqing and like you i get a much better stretch this way. Also, stretching first made it harder for me to get a good erection level for jelqing. Ive found that PE is a very indivdual thing, what works for one, might not for another, so if the stretches after better after jelqing, then i would carry on doing it.
- By mikeytt in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:34 PM
- By JamesMonroe in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2012, 07:59 AM
- By PAK in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2011, 06:44 PM
- By Bones in forum Progress ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2011, 01:57 PM
- By vianlea in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2010, 10:39 AM