- 08-31-2012 #1
- 08-31-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Out of Place, Outer Space
- Blog Entries
You should post your question/concern in the actual post and not just the thread name.
Disregarding that matter, Ironaddict, if your girth is 5 inches, that would work. If you're referring to the red one off Amazon, as this is the one I have, 5 inch girth would work on that. My girth is over 4.5 inches, but maybe (have not measured in 6 weeks) 5 inches and it fits in there; not enough to put a (good) squeeze on my penis, though lol!04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"
- 08-31-2012 #3
I would use 18-20 inches of ace bandage under the clamp to prevent getting pinched from the clamp...
- 09-01-2012 #4
You could use surgical tubing. It's completely adjustable and about 1$. I have a post in this forum if you want to read about it, or message me.
- 09-04-2012 #5
thanks for the replies everyone. i normally post the question in the title so it has a better chance of being read and answered. but yes i was talking about the one on amazon so very cool that it should work. I was thinking of using a ring of memory foam cut from a pillow for padding. If anyone knows from experience that this is not the best choice in padding please feel free to let me know. never have done any girth exercising other than jelqing.
- By Letitride in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 38Last Post: 07-01-2013, 03:32 PM
- By donjelqer76 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2011, 02:17 AM
- By mk22267 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2011, 06:43 PM
- By reaching410inches in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2011, 11:50 PM
- By remek in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2007, 03:40 AM