testicle massage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testicle massage

Can someone re clarify what this is, and how you do it? I've read the forum thread about it, but it doesn't make any sense, even when explained again. Is someone ever going to make a video???

You just rub your balls for a few minutes while sitting/lying in a hot bath right? sounds pretty simple
    My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
      You just rub your balls for a few minutes while sitting/lying in a hot bath right? sounds pretty simple

not what I was talking about, there's a specific exercise you can do that will make your testicles bigger. Even the first time you do it, they'll seem bigger.

Comment

Are you referring to this https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ang-lower.html or this https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post519084 ?
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I read those threads. Still dont understand how this massage is done.

Comment

I couldn't visualize it from just reading those threads too, until I stumbled across this
            hope it helps

A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jcarrier View Post
                I read those threads. Still dont understand how this massage is done.
                PM me with what specifically is causing you problems understanding.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Why on earth would you want to make your balls bigger? Unless they're actually weirdly small, I mean. They're not used directly in intercourse, women don't especially dig big ones and they're very sensitive to injury, much more than penises are.

If your balls swell up it generally means there's something wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor View Post
                    Why on earth would you want to make your balls bigger? Unless they're actually weirdly small, I mean.
                    Why on earth would you want to make your penis bigger? Unless it's wierdly small, I mean. Everyone knows its how you use it and not necessarily how big you are. Everyone here has different goals and ideas of what they want. Some guys want massive calves, some other guys completely ignore their calves and want bigger upper bodies. Everyone is different in what they want so don't try and stop or question them, many many people on here have done/still do testicle massage or testicle jelqing, it isn't harmful or dangerous when done right
                    I'm back!

Comment

I'd question someone who is out to hurt themselves, but other than that - to each his own. Maybe Ivor is asking a legitimate question, but I sense his question is more of a statement. How your entire "package" looks and operates is important to many, perhaps most. Remember, one man's garbage is another man's treasure.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
                        Why on earth would you want to make your penis bigger? Unless it's wierdly small, I mean.
                        Well as I said, dicks are actually used in intercourse, where some people prefer a larger one, while balls are not. Really huge balls would be incredibly awkward and likely to get in the way, wouldn't they?

I can see why it would seem attractive to have a nice big 'manly' pair of balls but really, they're very sensitive and the idea of doing 'exercises' to try and enlarge them just makes me wince and cross my legs. I mean, each to their own, but it sounds unacceptably risky to me.

Comment

I really need a video man, those pictures are so blurry I can't even tell whats going on

Comment

I'm not sure if its allowed to post the video here, but here is a higher resolution picture

MrB8
                            Member of the Month Nov 2013
                            Last edited by MrB8; 09-02-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                              I'm not sure if its allowed to post the video here, but here is a higher resolution picture

[ATTACH]13385[/ATTACH]

so is those pictures 2 differnt excercises or the tesicle jelq thing to make your balls bigger even the first time? and do you have to be erect during this, for some reason he looks erect in those top pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X