Measuring without a tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring without a tape

I coined the term TMA (Tape Measure Anxiety) for those of us who every time we reach for the tape measure our peckers go south. I can't remember picking up a tape and having the same solid erection I have when my wife and I are having sex. The net result is that I know that I am larger than what the tape says, but other than actually stopping in the middle of sex and measuring, I didn't know what I could do. I didn't feel it was correct to "estimate" my size by adding a little to my measurement since I didn't know how much to add. So many times at night I would wake to the same hard erection I have when making love, but I sure wasn't going to wake my wife up by turning on the lights and grabbing the tape!! I came upon a solution that works perfectly for me. By pure coincidence when I lightly touch my thumb tip and middle finger tip I form a circle that is exactly 6" (I know because I used my wife's 6" girth dildo to determine that). In addition, if I turn my middle finger sideways it is exactly 1/2", and measured when flat it is 3/4" wide at the tip. When I say exactly, I mean within 1/16". One other step I do to insure that my finger tip and thumb are located correctly on my shaft is that I move my middle finger up and down very slowly to make sure I find the spot where they are truly next to each other (by that I mean if I am at 6" near my glans, if I move my finger around it will be touching my thumb when correctly positioned, then not touching depending on where my finger tip is). So the other night I had my typical full hard on while in bed. Gently wrapping my middle finger and thumb tip around my mid shaft I wasn't touching, and I was able to slip the middle finger of my other hand in comfortably sideways. So, while that isn't pin point accurate, it is more accurate than my 90% erection level tape measured size is.

For those like me with the dreaded TMA, try to find an object that you can just touch your finger tips when you wrap them around it, then measure that object to determine the size. Measure your finger width both flat and on its side so you know those sizes, then go for it the next time when in bed and you have a full erection.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 09-01-2012, 06:14 PM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise
Working...
X