Getting back into the PE game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting back into the PE game

Ok so I started PEing around 9 months ago and I recently stopped around the 5-6 month mark and haven't done any PE in the last 2 months . I started doing supra slammers at around the 5 month mark, and I was wondering what I have to do to get my penis back into condition to do my slammers again .

Welcome back, Juicy! ...
    04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
    06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
    Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
    Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

I have noticed that a consistent and detailed routine will take you a long way. If you stop for say one month things might change.
      To reach your goal, you need to really add time to your workouts. And know when to take the next step. If you notice no
      change in growth for a month you need to add more intensity and longer workouts. Otherwise you will get stronger but not bigger or
      it will take so long that you will eventually give up. Its like going to the gym with regular workouts, adding more weights as soon
      as possible but without feeling pain, you will grow, you need to work it up slowly. Adding more weights as soon as you feel the weights
      isnt that heavy anymore. Same with PE what I have noticed.
      BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
      EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
        I have noticed that a consistent and detailed routine will take you a long way. If you stop for say one month things might change.
        To reach your goal, you need to really add time to your workouts. And know when to take the next step. If you notice no
        change in growth for a month you need to add more intensity and longer workouts. Otherwise you will get stronger but not bigger or
        it will take so long that you will eventually give up. Its like going to the gym with regular workouts, adding more weights as soon
        as possible but without feeling pain, you will grow, you need to work it up slowly. Adding more weights as soon as you feel the weights
        Good comment amc
        Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
          +1

Comment

Working...
          X