Taking longer rest days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking longer rest days

Yesterday, it was one of my exercise days. I warmed up and did regular stretches and jelqs. However, I noticed my EQ was low and it was difficult to try to get my Johnson up during a my pump routine. So I stopped pumping and did not used my extender for the remainder of the day. (Whereas after a pumping routine, I would normal put a extender on for 2-3 hours). So basically, I took a rest that night and will take a rest today. My usual exercise days are 2 on 1 off (today is my off day)

Question is, will my growth be hindered if I take too much rest days? Or just go with the regular routine as this is a normal process?

Your growth will be hindered mostly because of your routine. Stretching, pumping and then extending is simply too much work. Stick with just stretching and pumping and you may just be surprised. There is no need to do any type of PE all day.
    Your other option may be to extend and then pump after extending but if you do that I would only pump 1 set and that is it. The visual size increase from many sets may make you think it is working faster but it is not true. Truee gains from pumping are what you have after a break of several days. Dont get caught up on the visual eye candy gains!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      Your growth will be hindered mostly because of your routine. Stretching, pumping and then extending is simply too much work. Stick with just stretching and pumping and you may just be surprised. There is no need to do any type of PE all day.
      Your other option may be to extend and then pump after extending but if you do that I would only pump 1 set and that is it. The visual size increase from many sets may make you think it is working faster but it is not true. Truee gains from pumping are what you have after a break of several days. Dont get caught up on the visual eye candy gains!
      That is really good advice Big0,

I believe this also.

I would also not consider extending and then pumping back to back, I would definitely divide that into a morning extend session followed by a late after noon pumping session, but doing in right after each other with no penis heal time in between In my opinion might be a little too much at one time.
      Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Working...
      X