Nutrition and penis gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition and penis gains

I think its common knowledge that the equation: protein consumption + muscle damage/repair = muscle growth. (or something like that anyway).

Would taking a protein (maybe 50-100g) after the daily penis exercise increase gains in terms of size?

These vitamins can be bought in pill form and are used by most body builders to increase 'bulkage'. I presume the same would be said for the Penis but I would like to hear what forum users here have to say. Do you only use the exercises listed? Maybe there is a correlation between the gains, exercise and nutrition support.

1. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)

First, vitamin C is an antioxidant, protecting muscle cells from free radical damage, thus enhancing recovery and growth.
    Second, Ascorbic acid is also involved with amino acid metabolism, especially the formation of Collagen. Collagen is the primary constituent of connective tissue, the stuff that holds your bones and muscles together. This may not seem important, but as you lift heavier weights, the stress you put on your structure becomes tremendous. If your connective tissue is not as healthy and strong as it should be (a problem often seen in steroid users), risk of injury dramatically increases.

Third, vitamin C helps in the absorption of Iron. Iron is necessary to help Oxygen bind to hemoglobin in blood. Without adequate oxygen transportation in blood, muscles are robbed of precious oxygen and performance is greatly reduced.
    Fourth, Ascorbic acid also assists in the formation and release of steroid hormones, including the anabolic hormone testosterone.

2. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)

Protein metabolism, growth and carbohydrate utilization are all made possible in part by the presence of vitamin B6. Like Thiamine, studies on Pyridoxine in athletic performance show a definite increased need for athletes and possible performance enhancement from supplementation.
    The vitamin makes the number two spot for a very good reason: It's the only vitamin directly tied to protein intake. The more protein you eat, the more Pyridoxine you need. Of course, this, coupled with Pyridoxine's role in growth, had profound implications for bodybuilders, though it is generally not known or discussed in sports nutrition circles.

3. Thiamine (vitamin B1)

This B vitamin packs muscle! Thiamine is one of the vitamins required for protein metabolism and growth. It's also involved in the formation of hemoglobin, a protein found in red blood cells that transports oxygen throughout the body (especially working muscles). The transport of oxygen is critical to athletic performance and becomes even more important as intensity and duration of exercise increase.
    Making matters more interesting, Thiamine, according to research, is one of the few vitamins that enhances performance when supplemented and is increasingly needed by athletes. Not only that, but Thiamine requirements appear to be directly related to caloric expenditure. The more exercise frequency, intensity and duration increase, the more Thiamine is needed.

4. Vitamin D

Vitamin D plays a crucial role in the absorption of Calcium and Phosphorus. Calcium is necessary for muscular contraction. If adequate stores of Calcium are not available in the muscle, full, hard muscular contractions cannot be sustained. Of course, Calcium is also needed for the integrity of bones, which must support increased muscle tissue and provide an anchor during muscular contraction.

And don't forget about Phosphorus. Phosphorus helps provide quick, powerful muscular contractions, which comprise the majority of movements during weight training. Phosphorus is also required for the synthesis of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate), the high energy molecule used by your muscle cells during contraction.
    This nutrient is high in the list since bodybuilders typically avoid the fat content, e.g., dairy foods. Look for vitamin D fortified foods and get in the habit of drinking at least one glass of low-fat or nonfat milk per day.

sourced from getbig.com

Well, I'm going to start supplementing my exercises with proven (and natural) muscle growing substances. I'll be sure to let you know my gains over the next 90 days.

How many times must we go through this?
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Lol @vulcan, a refresher course is good every once in awhile. Thanks for the info and good luck with your Pe journey.

Comment

Oh another bodybuilder.

Comment

http://i.qkme.me/35a7fi.jpg
          My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
            How many times must we go through this?
            Lol indeed. Perhaps make a sticky of it? Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
              500th post this month*

battram, try using the search feature. There are literally hundreds of threads on this topic, all with the same information. I'll tl;dr it for you though.

The penis is not the same as skeletal muscle. Protein supplements do not work. Body building does not apply to the penis. It's that simple.

Comment

Working...
              X