Is this a positive sign for gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a positive sign for gains?

Ok I usually have very high erectile quality, and my penis when fully hard gets very stiff and isn't very flexible and points upwards.

My stats before were about 7.75 inches NBPEL, 8.5 inches BPEL, 5 inches of midshaft girth.

Been doing some jelqing and did a bunch of jelqing this morning. Right after I jelqed I started to edge and then fapped and measured, and when I was fully hard I was at those stats.

Then I went to take a nap and when I woke up I started fapping again and I really wasn't able to get to 100% erection I got more to I would say 80 to 90% ish, my dick wasn't very stiff or flexible and if I didn't touch it would start to go into a semi hang, and it wasn't pointing up like it usually does.

But, I was measuring it and I was still at those same stats, even though I wasn't fully hard.

I figure that since I have such high EQ in the first place, that I wouldn't make noob gains or EQ gains like you guys do, and that my gains would come from tissue being expanded from jelqing, so is it possible that I have expanded some tissue, and that I don't know in a day or so or next time I measure if I get 100% erection level again, I would see some gains?
    BPEL: Around 8.5 inches.

NBPEL: Around 7.75 inches.

Midshaft Girth: A bit over 5 inches but not at 5.25.

Goal:
    BPEL: 9.5 inches.
    Midshaft Girth: 6 inches.
    Semi hang: 8 inches.

Hm. maybe. Stop fapping, get a 10 EQ and find out!
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
      Hm. maybe. Stop fapping, get a 10 EQ and find out!
      If it helps, as it does for me, fap to 10 EQ and find out :]
      04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
      06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
      Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
      Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Maybe it's overworked and could use some rest.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
        X