Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how dedicated I am to PE now

I've been doing this since May of '11.

But as with a lot of the guys on here, I have a busy life. Family, business, etc...

I manage to find about 45 minutes in the morning to do my PE in the shower, bathroom etc. With minimal chance of anyone walking in.

However, I've taken the unusual step of renting an apartment nearby for this purpose. It's within a 10 minute drive, and due to my career, I would be able to spend 2+ hours there each day without causing any problems.

I'm excited to get going hardcore on this.

Well get back to work; I'm watching!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thats awesome, and real dedication too. If your keeping a log, then it will be interesting to see your gains that come from two hours of Pe. Good luck and keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Novajelqer View Post
        Thats awesome, and real dedication too. If your keeping a log, then it will be interesting to see your gains that come from two hours of Pe. Good luck and keep it up.
        It will be nice to actually have a dedicate space.

Comment

wow, first I was like "really?" But then a few seconds after, when I thought about it, you have all of my respect, sir! That is pure dedication right there! Keep going, and no matter how hard times you may go through (I'm talking gains here) like me, don't give up! With a motivation like that you can get far...actually way more than that.

- Ill
          I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
          Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
          2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
          3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
          Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Comment

That is indeed very dedicated!

Comment

Actually I lied.. it's not an apartment.. but rather office space. Two offices, private bathroom etc.. parking in the back. Only $300/month

I was close to signing on an apartment, but I realized that I could get an office for half as much.

Comment

got your own PE gym... that's dedication!!
                CURRENT
                6.75 BPEL x 4.8 EG

SHORT TERM GOAL
                7.0 BPEL x 5.0 EG

Comment

Great! Good luck! ...you have all the room for it to grow now! dick keep sticking out of window "its just a dick neighbor calm down!"
                  BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                  EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Originally posted by kc513 View Post
                    got your own PE gym... that's dedication!!
                    You know it's like anything else. I life weights an hour a day, and it takes forever to see results, and you have to do it for life. Why should PE be any different? As long as I'm seeing *something* improving. I'm going to keep at it. I can't expect to put forth a half assed effort and then be suprised when I don't have great results.

Comment

Very dedicated. Was telling the wife not an option though?
                      Starting: 1/14/12
                      BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                      BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Wow Awesome, I would make it a true gym and a library.

Pure self-improvement!

Comment

Originally posted by dstern22 View Post
                          Actually I lied.. it's not an apartment.. but rather office space. Two offices, private bathroom etc.. parking in the back. Only $300/month

I was close to signing on an apartment, but I realized that I could get an office for half as much.
                          Now you can say "I'm going to the office". Hmm, maybe you can figure out how to turn your PE into a tax write off

Comment

Working...
                          X