No announcement yet.

Should my penis do this from doing PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should my penis do this from doing PE?

I've just started jelqing last week. current size, 7"x5.6", goal: 8"x6.5", ultimate goal: 10"x7".

My routine is: 200 wet jelqs, 50 min-jelqs, 60 5sec kegals. I do all the proper warm ups and stretches. I do this 5 days a week and two days off. I haven't felt any pain, only slight soreness.

After my first week of jelqing, I noticed a few things about my penis. I noticed that my cock has a lot more veins popping out. Morning/night wood is a lot stronger, and I can orgasm without cumming.

My concern is, if i'm doing it right. Are the veins coming out a good thing? Will the erections continue to be as strong? well any length I gain be permanent?
    Also, any other tips or advice you can give me would be helpful. Thanks.
    Starting 08/26/2012
    EL: 7 inches
    EG: 5.5 inches

Current March 2013
    EL: 7.25 inches
    EG: 6 inches

Goal
    EL: 8 inches
    EG: 6.5 inches

Ultimate Goal
    EL:10 inches
    EG: 7 inches

Yup all that's good. Hey speaking of good what did you have or dinner?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Good, I was getting a bit concerned. I also noticed that i'm a lot more horny. I get erections a lot easier. Is this supposed to happen as well?
      Starting 08/26/2012

Current March 2013

Goal

Ultimate Goal

Comment

That's awesome! Veins are good and sexy! Hahahaha
        Those all seem to be good PIs
        04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
        06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
        Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
        Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

Yes, those is all good, not sure what you were expecting to happen...
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Ha thanks. I have a picture of my erect penis, it has some veins on it. Would they stay like that, would they get bigger, or would more come out?
            Starting 08/26/2012

Current March 2013

Goal

Ultimate Goal

Comment

I'm new at this, and I didn't know what to expect. I thought at most I would only get bigger. I didn't know doing PE would have other benefits.
              Starting 08/26/2012

Current March 2013

Goal

Ultimate Goal

Comment

Originally posted by ardianus View Post
                I've just started jelqing last week. current size, 7"x5.6", goal: 8"x6.5", ultimate goal: 10"x7".

My routine is: 200 wet jelqs, 50 min-jelqs, 60 5sec kegals. I do all the proper warm ups and stretches. I do this 5 days a week and two days off. I haven't felt any pain, only slight soreness.

After my first week of jelqing, I noticed a few things about my penis. I noticed that my cock has a lot more veins popping out. Morning/night wood is a lot stronger, and I can orgasm without cumming.

My concern is, if i'm doing it right. Are the veins coming out a good thing? Will the erections continue to be as strong? well any length I gain be permanent?
                Great work, keep it up (pun)

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Yup all that's good. Hey speaking of good what did you have or dinner?
                OMG Cusp last night I had lamb back strap marinated in Moroccan spices, with pak choy, broccoli and big mushrooms quickly fried in sesame oil and ginger, and with roasted chat potatoes on the side

Comment

START HERE! in case you haven't seen it already.

Take some pictures so you can see in the future how far you've come (err, no pun intended).

Comment

Thanks for the link. I have some pictures up now, but I don't know if I took then right. You can look at them, feel free to comment. I'm thinkin about taking pictures once a month do people can see my progress.
                    Starting 08/26/2012

Current March 2013

Goal

Ultimate Goal

Comment

Thanks for the link. I have some pictures up now, but I don't know if I took then right. You can look at them, feel free to comment. I'm thinkin about taking pictures once a month do people can see my progress.
                      Repped

Comment

Wow you are sprinting out of the gate. Keep us posted on your progress. I am now hungry from what you mentioned you had for dinner-sounds delicious. Can you share what your having for tomorrows dinner Your staring point is my first goal...lol. Good luck.

Comment

What is repped?
                          Starting 08/26/2012

Current March 2013

Goal

Ultimate Goal

Comment

What is repped?
                            Gave you some green thingies under your username. Mouse over them on different users and they say something cute. Lol.

Comment

Um, no, spontaneous and unheralded development of dry orgasm isn't normal, it's great of course, but not normal.

I presume it is something that you have been working towards for a few months? Could you possibly tell us how you went about training yourself? Because achieving the technique required to perform Male Multiple Orgasms and Dry Orgasms usually takes many months (or even years) of practice and dedication, yet you have allegedly done it in a week.

I'd love to hear how.

In regards to your other questions, stronger erections are a great sign and more prominent/visible veins are both normal and beneficial as it is a sign of increased vascular performance/capacity
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X