Haven't gained in 10 months..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't gained in 10 months..

Hey guys i havent been posting on here very much but i come on from fairly regularly. So ive been doing PE for about 1.5 years but i havent gained in the last 10 months. Im currently hanging 22lbs for 3 sets of 15min SD and BTC. Im thught about taking a break and coming back at it later, but i did that before i started hanging and i didnt really have any success. Any advice on what i should do?

Thanks

Originally posted by c-van View Post
    Hey guys i havent been posting on here very much but i come on from fairly regularly. So ive been doing PE for about 1.5 years but i havent gained in the last 10 months. Im currently hanging 22lbs for 3 sets of 15min SD and BTC. Im thught about taking a break and coming back at it later, but i did that before i started hanging and i didnt really have any success. Any advice on what i should do?

Thanks
    Yeah maybe decondition for a few months, and try a beginner routine like JP-90 again?
    My Log to Frankencock:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1024218

BPEGXMSEG
    Start: 6.5x4.875
    Current: 7.25x5.25
    Next Goal 7.4x5.4
    Long term: 8x5.8

Comment

You may want to try some girth oriented PE. You may have hit a plateau where the capacity of your tunica exceeds that of your smooth muscle so expanding the muscle with girth exercises like ulis, squeezes and clamping might bust you through this rut.

Comment

Originally posted by c-van View Post

Thanks
        What hanger are you currently using? How long have you been hanging with 22lbs? When's the last time you went up in weight? Taking a break is likely not the answer. More likely, you need to up your weight. Looked into Progressive Hanging?

Comment

I took a 2 week break in March before i started hanging. Im using a homemade hanger, i just went up to 22lbs a couple days ago. Ive been looking at Progressive hanging and have been taking that type of approach. Basically once i can do a weight for 3x15min sets without any problems then i go up in weight.

This is my hanger setup.

[IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32&stc=1&d=1056659667[/IMG]

Comment

bump

Comment

ANYONE else have any advise?? or am i just doomed

Comment

measure your erect length and flaccid stretched length. one more thing when hanging dont use the same weight for a whole week,keep your dick guessing thats the key. Using heat when hanging is very crucial.

Comment

Originally posted by bakoso View Post
                  keep your dick guessing thats the key.
                  +1!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                    +1!
                    Basic gist of progressive hanging. Its so simple, really.

Comment

*slow clap*
                      My progress log

Comment

I know using the extender after hanging has my dick pretty sore. I just started back so I cannot say that this will break your plateau or not... Might be worth a shot though.
                        The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
                        X